Now

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

Just like you predicted. Once the news of break up broke, the guys paid attention back to you. The girls also asked you the reason of breakup. You didn't tell them anything but stated you and Kevin just friend now. Gyuri was worried about the rule on you after she knew the news. Because the first semester is almost ended.

Jiyeon and Hyomin suggested you to go after the trio. But you didn't know what you should do. Luckily, Gyuri understood you and excluded you from having a boyfriend for a while. She gave you some time.

During the ethics class, you were approached by all the single guys. Whether you knew them or not before, there were bunch of them. But three person you never saw, Jonghyun, Hoon and Kiseop. They were never came you. But that's make you feel in ease. Kevin sometimes came to talk and stayed with you during the class. Somehow you were enjoyed the time while thinking on the new boyfriend that you should find.

The first week after the news was ended just like that. You also realized that the trio didn't come and see you yet after the news. You wanted to see L, at least saw his face just enough by now.

 

"Let's go." Jiyeon pulled you with her. Now it's time for ethics class. All the girls were walking in front, you and Jiyeon at the back. You and her didn't talk anything but walking in peace of silence. When you arrived at the hall, the hall looked empty. You wrinkled. Jiyeon also felt weird but then her boyfriend greeted her.

"Jiyeonie, let's go. We're moving to another place." Jinwoon said. Jiyeon questioned with her face. You also looked at him. Jinwoon just smiled to you. Jiyeon looked around and spotted someone. Somehow, she got it what was happening. She took Jinwoon's hand.

"Khaja." Jinwoon smiled. You frowned.

"Don't leave me." You said. Jiyeon smiled and walked with Jinwoon. You widened your eyes, but then a silhouette made you turn to a corner. You saw someone you know.

"Dongjoon." Dongjoon smiled his charming smile and got up from the seat. He walked towards you. "What happen to the class?" Dongjoon still stayed smiling.

"Today's class was held somewhere else. I'm borrowing this place and you." You raised your brow. Dongjoon smiled. "Well, we're excluded from the class today."

"Why?" You asked quick. Dongjoon smiled and leaned closer to you, making you backed a bit. Dongjoon smiled, somehow like smirk.

"Just, I want to have you alone." You gulped nervously. Dongjoon smiled and reached out his hand. He cupped your waist. "Strengthened your back. I'm not doing anything, don't be afraid. Or you will fall." Dongjoon whispered and pulled you to him. You gasped once you been pulled. Dongjoon just smiled when his face was so close to you. You blinked in shock.

"Dongjoon, what..."

"I thought I won't like you." You stared at his eyes, for a while forgetting the damn close distance between you and him. "My first aim to join the contest, is to help L.Joe. His phobia, with girls. The itchy skins. I thought you're the best one for L.Joe. I heard a bit about you..and sort of getting know your profile?" You raised your brow. Dongjoon smiled. "Just for L.Joe."

"You're being ridiculous, Dongjoon." Dongjoon smiled.

"Nope, I'm serious to pair you with L.Joe." Dongjoon stared into your eyes. "But I'm trapped." You looked at him. He smiled. "You caught me in. Into your love prison. I slowly like you and love you too." You blinked. Dongjoon still stared into your eyes. The seconds silence made you feel uncomfortable and realized the distance. You stepped back and pushed him a bit. But Dongjoon pulled you closer.

"I'm serious, you. Saranghae." Dongjoon confessed, making you stunned. Your eyes locked with him, widened in shock. Dongjoon looked at you with soft looks. His eyes darted down to your lips. Slowly, he approached. You stunned.

Just when he nearly to kiss you, you were awaken by a voice, hitting your conscience. You turned your head and palmed his lips. Dongjoon looked shock and stared at you. You pushed him and succeed this time because Dongjoon was shocked. You looked at Dongjoon.

"Sorry. It shouldn't be like that." Dongjoon bit his lips.

"Sorry, I thought it's normal to kiss the one you like." You shook your head.

"I just share kisses with the one I love. But I feel nothing at this point, Dongjoon. Hope you understand." Dongjoon looked at you. You now a step back from him.

"I will do anything to win your heart." Dongjoon said and smiled. You just looked at him. "So can I serve you today as a servant?" You shook your head.

"No, Dongjoon. It's okay." He took your hand, making you surprise.

"Let's have a break at the trio room. I bet they're there too." You raised your brow. Just if then...

You turned to your back while Dongjoon pulled you to somewhere. Looking at the black glass, you felt shiver. You felt like someone was watching. Dongjoon brought you to the elevator to the trio room. You just stayed silent. Dongjoon still didn't let go off your hand.

 

L sat down back on his seat, he was observing Dongjoon from above. L.Joe turned to L. "Hyung?" L looked at L.Joe. "Why Dongjoon hyung..." L.Joe looked sad. L sighed.

"I don't have answer on that, but L.Joe, you can try too. Believe in yourself."

"How could I beat someone like Dongjoon hyung? He's the perfect man after you." L looked at L.Joe.

"We have different charisma, L.Joe. Find your own and show it to you. That will do. Be strong to fight for your love." L said and looked somewhere else. "Do it while you can...do it while I can't..." L mumbled the sentences. L.Joe didn't heard it as the door was opened. Dongjoon entered with you. The hands were not connected as you stubbornly pulled it away just before he opened the door. L looked at you. Somehow, the heart ached, both of you. L was quick and looked away while you looked down to the floor.

L.Joe controlled his expression and smiled to see you. "Hye, you." You looked up and smiled. Dongjoon pulled a seat for you and you thanked him. Dongjoon took his seat. He turned to L.Joe.

"Maknae yah, hyung..." Dongjoon wanted to speak but L cut him off.

"Both of us saw you from above. Now, tell us the full story." L's voice was cold. Dongjoon looked at L and then L.Joe.

"L.Joe, I'm sorry. I don't mean to fight with you but...I unconsciously liking you." L.Joe stayed silent. You also waited for L.Joe to speak. L got up.

"I'm out. And Kim Dongjoon, that's explain everything. Now, let them two alone for a while. Please, be considerable." L said and patted Dongjoon's shoulder. Dongjoon just nodded.

"You may make a decision now, after the talks." You looked up to L. The eyes were clouded with sadness but the cold and fierce looks covered it. Dongjoon got up and getting pulled by L. Both of them went out from the room.

"you..." L.Joe called, you looked at him. He was looking at the table and then looked up. Your eyes met his. He looked serious. "Do you like Dongjoon hyung?" You shrugged.

"I can't tell myself." L.Joe looked sadder.

"I like you." You looked at him. "I like you since the first time I saw you. You're the first girl that I have ever being closed too. And my phobia healed because of you. you, I love you." L.Joe said quickly, almost in one breath. You just looked at him.

"I got two confession today?"

"Will you make a choice now?" L.Joe said. He paused for a while. "I can't wait because I'm afraid you will get away. If you accepted me, I will treat you well..." L.Joe said confidently. You looked at him.

"Let's know each other more as friend..." L.Joe bit his lips. "I'm not accepted your feeling nor rejected you. But I still need time." L.Joe looked at you.

"Did you said this too to Dongjoon hyung?" You nodded, lying. You actually wanted to develop attachment to L.Joe. You agreed with Kevin, you do feel something dangerous with Dongjoon. As L.Joe confessed, you think it's a good way out of every problem after the breakup. L.Joe smiled to you.

"I hope I can melt the ice around your heart." You smiled to him.

"As you wish...try it from now on, L.Joe." L.Joe smiled and nodded.

"Now. I will do it starting from now." L.Joe answered and gave a sweet smile of him. You just chuckled softly.

 

L straightened his body. He was leaning against the wall next to door. Dongjoon was in front of him. "What are you planning, Dongjoon?" L asked suddenly. Dongjoon raised his brow.

"What?"

"I know you a bit too long from L.Joe, so I know you. Since the day you said you put our name for the contest, I already feel something but ignore it as you look normal. Now, it's not you doing this." Dongjoon looked at L.

"What, L?"

"I'm sure you're planning something related to you." L said. Dongjoon looked at him.

"You're too paranoid, Sungmo." L looked at him. Now, he felt more suspicious when Dongjoon used his real name. Dongjoon smirked. "I'm dead serious liking her."

"I can see through you, Dongjoon. Stop whatever you're planning. I'm not thinking twice if you tried to do something to her." Dongjoon chuckled softly. L narrowed his eyes.

"Lee Sungmo, I know you had past with her. I already checked on it, Mr. Lee." L smirked back.

"Mr. Kim, I think that invaded the personal details." L crossed his arms. Dongjoon chuckled.

"Surely you're L. Too smart to be tricked." Dongjoon shrugged. L glared at him. Dongjoon snickered. "Just let see who win. Don't forget that you can't make a contact with her because of the promise." L perked up his view. Dongjoon laughed.

"I'm accidentally was there. That's my man place, I never knew those two were using that place too." Dongjoon said. L shot a death glare. Dongjoon chuckled. "I'm faithful, won't leak it out, Sungmo. But that's the fact that you can't do much to stop me." L snorted. Dongjoon chuckled again.

"I can't believe you're still that Dongjoon, two-faced." Dongjoon chuckled.

"Well, thanks to you who defend me and turned into the bad guy. So I thanked you for still let me hiding." L clenched his fist.

"I will do anything to stop you."

"Be careful of your death reaper too." Dongjoon turned and walked away. L bit his lips and uncrossed his arms. He cursed under his breath.

'It's my fault to keep you as my friend. Jeez.'

 


A/N: Hey Dolls. Now...the real Dongjoon is showing his real face. The story is getting near towards it's end. I will try my best to complete this. I don't want to prolong it any further. I'm sorry for instance if you don't like the ending soon...

Anyway, see soon. COMMENTS ARE LOVED.