Stop, will you?

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

You parked your bike under the tree. It's your choice tho.

"you!" You rolled your eyes to hear the voice. Knowing he is behind you, you quickly walked faster.

Naah~ if you're thinking that's Jjong, you're wrong my friends. It's Hoon.

He has been following you around since you came to school yesterday.

Hell yeah, he asked for a chance. Which you wouldn't give that.

Of course duh, Hoon got a girl impregnate so why would you got involve to him?

"you, please listen to me."

"Stop following me around. I said clearly before, you're out of the list!" You said. Hoon still followed you.

You met Hyomin and Jiyeon.

"Hey, girls!"

"Ouh, hey!"

Hyomin looked behind. "He's still following?"

"Yup."

"Just what happen duh?" You just smiled. You didn't tell them the truth. Yup, you still held his secret.

"Let's go."

"Wait, you." He grabbed your hand.

"Let me go."

"No until..." Another hand pulled your hand and pushed his hand away. You and Hoon were shocked.

"Stop your plead, cousin. That's never going to work on her." Kevin said. Hoon scoffed.

"I really hate when you're getting involve in my things."

"I just can't let you trying to hit a girl when there's one girl is suffering because of you!" Kevin raised his voice.

"Shut up!" Hoon glared at his cousin. Kevin shot back. Soon, the staring contest started.

"Stop, will you? Stop hurting Haekyung noona." Hoon punched Kevin.

"Don't ever mention her name." You gasped and went to Kevin.

"Are you okay, Kevin?" He flashed a smile. Hyomin and Jiyeon fixed on their feet.

You glared at Hoon. "I warned you, Yeo Hoonmin. Once you messed with me, you're done!"

"you, I'm not messing with you. I just get mad on my cousin."

"FYI Mr. Yeo, Kevin Woo is my FRIEND! That stated you're messing with me!" Princess Park is here! You shot the coldest death glare to Hoon. That made the latter gulped.

"Err...you, look...I'm sorry."

"Sorry, Mr. Yeo. You will never seeing me again. I will make you vanish from this school."

"No! No, please no. I'm dead if my parents know I'm kicked out from the prestigious school." You smirked.

"So, stop this crap, will you?" You patted his shoulder. Reluctantly he nodded.

"Say it." He looked at you then looked down.

"I will stop."

"From?" You asked.

"Messing up with your life."

"And?" You raised your brow.

"Your friend's life." You smirked.

"That's all?" He nodded.

"Tsk, tsk. There's more, Mr. Yeo." He looked up to you.

"First, stop following me." You smirked to him.

"Second, stop interfering my life. My friend's also." He nodded.

"Third, stop playing around. Treat your fiancee well. That's what your parents want." Hyomin and Jiyeon who stood there hearing all the conversation shocked.

"Fiancee?! He got...what?!"

"He already have one, but still dated girls." You said. He looked down. His life will be going to doom once the engagement news of him broke.

"Promise me that three things, now!" You raised your voice.

He nodded in fear. "I...I will."

"Good boy, so Princess Park could rest back." You patted his head.

You flashed a smile to Kevin and helped him to get up.

"Are you..."

"The kind Kang is here, don't worry." Kevin chuckled.

"You guys should go to the class now. And Hoon, remember your promise neh? Don't ever bring back Princess Park."

Hoon nodded a bit. "Don't worry, if you're behave well, I will make sure my friends didn't tell anyone about your little secret."

You flashed a smile to Hoon and dragged Hyomin and Jiyeon together with you to the class.

"And both of you promised to me, never tell anyone about his secret."

"But tell us the whole story, and who is Princess Park?" Hyomin asked.

"And how can he was so scared to you? Who are you actually?" Jiyeon asked.

You can see Jiyeon was frowning.

"I think this is the time to tell both of you about myself and my little secret. But promise me never tell anyone. I really have to keep this as a secret." They nodded.

"We're your friend. Believe in us." You smiled.

"I will tell you after school." They nodded.

 


A/N: Okay, there~ At last you will tell the real you... You just tell them a bit here and there... Will not including the company you have... Just a bit of your past and you're the principal granddaughter. That's all~

Sorry Dolls, I can't update more today!

GTG, See soon Dolls~ Comments are loved and Votes are appreciated!

Kamsahamnida! ^^