Night Gathering Part 2

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

"Ladies and gentlemen. Thanks for attending the party tonight. Me and my beloved girlfriend welcomed and thanked you all for coming to celebrate our anniversary tonight. I felt a bit regret for not being able to invite the whole school, but hope you guys enjoy." Seungho paused. The boys cheered for him. The couple booed in naughty way. You and Kevin just smiled to hear the reaction.

"Well, apart from it all of you guys know the side event for today, right?" Seungho said. They cheered again. "The nerve-wrecking moment for the lucky 20 guys. Well, can I invite the princess of day?" Seungho asked. The boys cheered yes.

Gyuri took her que. "you. Please come to the stage." Gyuri called. You looked up. Kevin was getting up and held out his hand. You looked at him.

"Bo?"

"Well, if I'm your knight, I should you to the stage." You chuckled softly and took the hand. The 20 guys face darkened a bit, included the trio. You and Kevin walked through and reached the stage. You went up without Kevin and went near to Gyuri.

"Okay, our princess is here. So, may we have the result now?" Seungho asked. You looked at him.

"Hum. If I'm a princess here, then what are you guys...well this is your party after all. I feel guil..."

"We're King and Queen." Seungho said coolly. You chuckled.

"Then, my 'parents'?" Seungho laughed a bit.

"Well, it's okay tho. Then, this is the wedding ceremony for the royal family." All of the guests laughed including you and Gyuri.

"Ah, how about we heard the last word from each of the guys?" Gyuri said suddenly. Seungho nodded.

"It's quite good tho. I thought to call them up to this stage but yeah, it's small. So how about the lucky guys line up in front of the stage?" Seungho instructed and the guys moved. Dongjoon, L and L.Joe also walked and lined up.

"Last words, prince-to-be." Seungho said. One by one they said some words for you. You just smiled to them. Then, it's the trio turn.

"I will just look at you and take care of you. Pick me." Dongjoon said charmingly. You just replied with a smile. L.Joe was next.

"It's a miracle that I can talk with you and even be next to you. The date also, I never dream this. You helped me get through my trouble and I'm so glad for that. I-I like you." L.Joe finished off shyly and looked down with pink cheeks. You smiled softly and turned to the next person. The inner feeling of yours now felt down. L took a glance to you, the eyes met for a mere second.

'I never able to take revenge like what I wanted on the first place. I don't know why but I'm sure...I love you more than I hate you.' L looked away. "Don't pick me." L said coldly. You smiled bitterly.

You just realized, Hoon and Jonghyun were not there. You felt relieved for that. At least, everything is solved about those two. You just hoped Hoon will change for his fiancee and Jonghyun met the right girl.

"Okay, so princess. Ready?" Seungho asked. You looked at him and then turned to the guys one by one.

"All of you, first. You guys are cool with the choice I will make right?" They nodded. You looked at them. "You all know I have the right to do anything and picked anyone I like, right?" They nodded again. You took a breath.

"Promise to me, everything is fine after this." They replied yes. You smiled a bit while looking at them one by one.

"No Minwoo, you already know it, right?" Minwoo smiled a bit.

"Neh, noona. Thanks for everything." You nodded. Minwoo stepped back from the line of the 18 guys. You turned to Seyong and Insoo.

"Seyongie, Insoo ah...miann. I just looked you guys as a friend." Insoo and Seyong smiled bitterly and stepped back. You turned to Jaehyo. "You too, Jaehyo ah." Jaehyo nodded and stepped back. Now your eyes were on Jiyong and Wooyoung.

"I had a great time with both of you, but I'm sorry too, Jiyongie, Wooyoungie." They coolly back off.

"Gongchanie, Minhyukie. Thanks a lot for the precious moment, but you aren't the one." Gongchan smiled and Minhyuk nodded. Both of them stepped back. The remaining guys suddenly felt nervous. But L kept his poker face and Dongjoon still calmed.

"Max, Seunghyun. Both of you are a good companion but I'm sorry." Max stepped back while Seunghyun looked a bit upset. You took a breath and observed the remaining. The trio, Donghae, Hyunseung and Dongwoon.

"Dongwoon, Hyunseung. The good friend that I like, but I just hope we could stay friend." Dongwoon coolly signaled OK with his finger while Hyunseung nodded. Both of them stepped back.

"Are you aiming the trio?" Seungho whispered a bit. You just smiled. Gyuri raised her brow.

"But it's nice too if you picked Donghae." Now it's Gyuri who whispered to you. You chuckled softly.

"The trio...and Donghae ssi." They looked at you. L didn't look but kept the corner of his eyes glanced at you.

"Donghae, you're so kind-hearted and perfect man that I shouldn't let go. Dongjoon, you're charming and easy-going perfect man. L.Joe, I know you are kind but shy at the same time but it's your charm. L..." You paused. "In spite of your coldness, I know you're warm." L stayed silent.

"Four of you are the perfect guy. The most wanted boyfriend for all the girls. I'm lucky to have your attention and opportunity to know you...also date you guys. Too lucky I am being a princess, but I'm not the perfect girlfriend for the wanted boyfriend." All of them looked at you. You smiled a bit and stepped down the stage.

"You guys should meet someone else, the more perfect than I am." You slipped your hand to the person who standing beside of you, interlacing the fingers. "And I choose him as my wanted boyfriend." All of the guys widened their eyes. You just smiled while the guy beside you gaped.

"you ah..."

"Aren't you my date as 21st guy, Kev?" You whispered. Kevin looked at your face. You smiled. Like he can read the face, he smiled back. Even though he didn't know what happen, but the eyes were calling for help. It needed safety and Kevin was willing to give it. Deep inside him, behind all those grudge he had on you, he had the mercy and sincerely looking you as a friend. But Kevin didn't realized it and took this opportunity to his revenge. His thought was full of that, his eyes looked around and found the one who should see this scene right now. Kevin smirked.

"I do hope no one would say anything. I'm choosing Kevin and I hope you guys give us love." You said. They all still stunned and eyes fixed on Kevin but didn't say anything. The lucky guys felt hurt and angry but as they respected you, they just accepted it. L narrowed his eyes on Kevin. He can't believe you choose Kevin. He was okay with anybody, but not Kevin nor Jonghyun or Hoon. Hoon and Kevin were the most jerk he ever know and Jonghyun just unsuitable with you, in his view. L.Joe felt sad but he kept silence. Dongjoon's eyes burned in anger to see you with Kevin.

'Wtf.'

Kiseop still stunned, froze and unable to tear off his eyes from you and Kevin. His eyes met with Kevin. Kevin's smirk made him felt insecure. 'What are you doing, Kevin? Please...don't hurt her.' Kiseop breathed out and shot a sharp gaze to Kevin. Kevin still smirked.

'I can tell you're boiling. Soon, Kiseop, soon. If this is the last thing I can do to revenge, then I will do it. I want you to know the pain of mine.' Kevin pulled off his smirk when his hand tugged by you. He turned. "Yes?" The party were continued with the dance time.

"We're a couple, right?" Kevin smiled and nodded. You smiled shyly. "Well...let's get along together." Kevin smiled.

"First time to see you blushed but it's cute. Then, let's comfortably have a couple relationship." Kevin said and pecked on your cheek which taken you by surprise. You looked at him.

"Kev." Kevin chuckled and held your hand tight.

"Let's dance." You nodded. Both of you headed to the dance floor. People still looked at you and him but you're being careless. Kevin took a glance to the spot Kiseop was standing. Kiseop looked boiling. Kevin secretly smirked and pulled you closer when you're on the dance floor. "Ready?" You nodded. Both of you spent the rest of the time together.

 


A/N: If there's anyone remember about another main other than trio and Jonghyun, so it's Kevin. Yup. Sorry if it's disappointing but you played safe. Choosing Kevin who are the best friend for you is more convenient for you. But stay still, it's not the end yet. We still have things to go. And we will see what happened next. Will Kevin able to revenge or he's your soulmate? Hope you can wait.

COMMENTS ARE LOVED~