Date Diary 17: L.Joe ssi

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

L.Joe sat on the table nervously. This is the first him and you left alone. He was afraid he can’t able to keep the ball rolling. Okay blame it on his shyness.

You arrived at the café a while after. You looked around and saw his back. L.Joe was looking outside the window.

“Hi, L.Joe.” L.Joe looked up.

“Um, hi.” You flashed a smile and sat in front of him.

“Um…do you want to eat first?” He said slowly. You smiled, he’s being cute like always.

“Let’s have a simple brunch. I’m still full.” You said.

“Sandwich?” He asked while avoiding eye contact. You nodded.

He got up and walked quickly to the counter. You chuckled to see his step. It clearly shown L.Joe was nervous.

He came back to you. You raised your brow when you saw nothing in his hand.

“Um, I forgot to ask your drink.” He said shyly. You smiled but almost laugh.

What a cute L.Joe here.

“Hot Chocolate.” He nodded and walked back to the counter. You giggled.

‘Nervous can make a people looks cute, isn’t?’

You looked outside the window. The mall was crowded with people at this time. Family outing on weekends, lovebird dates and weekends shopping for shopaholics.

You just hoped in your heart L.Joe was the one into shopping. Or else you gonna have a boring date again. Thinking of that made you remember Hoon. Huh!

“Um, here.” L.Joe returned with the foods. You looked at his food. Choco bun.

“I like that bun too.” You said when he sat down. He looked at the bun.

“Oh yeah? Wanna change?” He asked. You shook his head.

“It’s okay. I feel I wanna eat sandwich.” He smiled a bit.

“This is my favourite too. If I came here or this café branches, I only eat this.” He said excitedly. You just smiled. Again, L.Joe was being cute.

L.Joe looked away when his eyes met yours. His cheeks tinted pink.

You just smiled. For a while, silence surrounded you and him.

“Um…” Both of you said in unison. Then, you and he giggled.

“You said first.” Again, in unison and giggled.

You smiled. “L.Joe, you first.”

“Um, I…I just wanna say sorry.” You raised your brow.

“Why?”

“Um, I don’t really speak well. Just…I don’t know. I hope you won’t get boring. But I’m a good listener, I guess.” He said.

You smiled to him. “Well, it’s okay. I don’t really care about it.”

“Um, so what you want to say?” He asked.

“Oh, yeah. Just asking, you want to go shopping after this? I hope not.” You said.

“I don’t really enjoy shopping. But I don’t have any plan too.” L.Joe said.

“Just please leave out shopping. I really don’t like it, even window shopping. If I want to buy cloths, I just do it online or maybe call my designer. About other things, still purchase online.” You said.

“Woah, you sure are a princess.” You laughed to his compliment.

“Sort of, just I hate shopping, that’s all.” He smiled.

“Same goes to me but not that hate.” You nodded.

“So what we gonna do in this famous shopping mall?” You asked.

“COEX Mall has its entertainment. Well, let’s go through all of it.” He said.

You smiled. “Okay, call.”

You and he chuckled. At least now it becomes more comfortable and less awkward.

 


 

L.Joe decided to watch movie first. You just followed him.

L.Joe felt grateful as he can talk freely with you now. Plus, his phobia was completely healed but it’s only towards you. With another girl, he still felt scared and his skins still itchy whenever the girls comes closer to him. Just his hyperventilation didn’t occur these days whenever he went into a room with girls, like the hall during the ethics class.

“Hey, where are you?” You nudged his arm. He blinked.

“Yeah?”

“You’re spacing out.” He smiled.

“Sorry, just thinking of something. How’s the movie just now?”

You put up your thumb. “It’s a good choice tho.”

“So, where are we heading next?” You asked. He looked around.

“Let’s play.” He said and pointed to the arcade.

“Sound nice.” He smiled.

“Shall we?” You nodded.

Both of you walked to the arcade.

“Woah, I really want to try that.” You pointed to the electric guitar machine.

“You wanna play guitar?” He asked with wrinkle.

You nodded.

“But I don’t know how…” You chuckled.

“Me also. Aigoo, just let’s have fun with silliness~” You said. He nodded.

Soon, both of you were having fun and laughter always came between you and him.

 

 

“We should stop here.” You said after playing in the arcade for two hours and half non-stop.

“Uh-uh, I agree.” He said and smiled.

“Let’s grab some drink before going to the next place.” He said and walked you to the food court.

“Wohhh, the lake is beautiful.” You said.

“Yup, this is the attraction of this mall, right?” You grinned.

“I don’t know because I never come here actually.”

He looked at you. “Chincha?”

You nodded.

“If I went to shopping, which rarely occur in my life, I just go to Myeondung or Dongdaemun.” He nodded a bit.

“That’s a nice place too.” You smiled.

Both of you took a place. He made a order and sat back with you.

“Um, you.”

“Neh?” You looked at him.

“Um, do you still remember about Dongjoon hyung say I have eczema?”

You nodded.

“Actually that’s not eczema.” You raised your brow.

“Oh?”

“I suffered gynophobia, fear of women. I will have skin allergy being around girls. When I’m being closed to a girl, my skin will felt itchy and I can’t stop from scratching myself. If I entered a room that has girls’ presence, I will feel suffocated and hyperventilated.”

You looked at him. “But you, me…and you entered ethics class…”

He smiled a bit. “Um, well. Our room is set up as L hyung asked to exclude me from joining the ethics class and Dongjoon hyung succeed in persuading exclusion three of us. The real reason is about my sickness.”

You waited for him to finish the story. He continued.

“Thanks to you, you. Dongjoon hyung is the one forced us to join the contest, in order to heal me. He thought that you can heal my phobia. And that’s work. I don’t feel itchy anymore around you but with other girls, it still there sometime, not so serious like before. I also can enter the ethics class without worries.”

You looked at him. “Woo, I never know you…”

“It’s hard to accept right? Well, that’s why I…”

“That’s why you’re said as shy with girls. Actually, you can’t go around them.” He nodded.

“The teachers?”

“My class only has one woman teacher. And I sat at the last back row, so…”

“Hm, enough distance?” He smiled a bit.

“Maybe.”

“So, I’m the one heal you?”

“Sort of.” He smiled shyly. You smiled.

“Well, I’m honour.”

He got up. “Let’s walk to there.”

You looked up. There’s a stage like place at a side of the lake. You looked at him, puzzled.

He smiled. “I have to thank you right?”

You still puzzled and followed him.

Out of nowhere, a man in black suit put a chair at that place. L.Joe led you to the chair.

“Sit here, angel.” L.Joe smiled with a pink shade crept on his cheeks. You found him cute but yet charming.

L.Joe walked few steps behind. “Well, this is the starting point to get rid of my shyness.”

You just stared at him. He winked to you. You startled.

L.Joe took a breath to ease his nervousness. This is the time.

The music heard. L.Joe started to dance. He’s rapping and singing along the song.

(please hear to So Sweet – Teen top, just imagine he’s singing alone the whole song)

Some people stopped to watch him. You just smiled. This is a huge step made by L.Joe.

“Is that the heir of Top’s empire?” Someone whispered among them. You felt uncomfortable suddenly.

“Yes, wow, he’s handsome.”

“Talented.”

“Auh, I want to be his girlfriend.”

“Yet a rich one.”

“Wanted guy~”

“Just perfect.”

You stayed silent. When the song finished, L.Joe bowed a bit to the others. The claps heard.

L.Joe walked to you. You can saw his cheeks a bit rosy pink.

“You make me surprise.”

“It’s the surprise and gift for you. I’m thankful, you.”

“Ayy, I do nothing.”

“No, you give me confident, or else I never can do something like just now.” You just smiled.

The crowd has dismissed.

“We should move now.” He said when he looked at his watch.

You nodded.

 


 

“Thanks L.Joe for today.” You said. L.Joe smiled.

“The one should say thank is me. Thanks for everything, you.”

You smiled. “You change a lot today. More manlier.”

He chuckled. “It’s not.”

“Yup, jump from the shy cute boy to a cool easygoing guy here.” He blushed.

You chuckled. “Well, it seems like the cute boy is still here.”

He blushed more.

“I really found you cute when you are shy. But the cool guy is also charming. Well, maybe I like both sides of you.” You said.

He just stayed silent.

“Um, I think I will remember today. Thank you.”

“I’m just doing my best. Well, hope you will find the best one in the end.” He said. You nodded.

“We will still become friend, right?” You asked.

“I will love to.” You smiled.

“Okay, annyeong L.Joe.” You waved and walked to your driver. He smiled and waved back.

you!

You turned.

“Forgot to wish you, happy belated birthday.” You smiled.

“Gomawo.”

He waved again and entered his car.

‘You surprised me a lot today L.Joe.’ You smiled.

 


A/N: Woah~ my romantic imagination just popped out this low level idea… I’m willing to do more interesting, but I think I fail? Sorry Dolls~ But what I feel relieve is at least my update is a bit long~ It’s quite a long time I don’t have a long update…so…

Sorry if I disappointed my Dolls again… But yeah, I will keep doing my best~ See soon on the next update!

COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND VOTES ARE APPRECIATED! KAMSAHAMNIDA~ ^^

Bye Dolls~