Why you have to attend that school?

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

You sat on the chair in the garden. You just finished the meeting.

"Aii, I really don't like their ethics! We shouldn't mix personal things with works. I already told them my work policy clearly!" You whined.

"Gongjunim, don't be so stress about this. At least, the problem is settled." You turned to her.

"You informed Minri Unnie about today meeting. I want to take a walk."

"Um, gongju. Master wanted to meet you actually." You raised your brow.

"Huh, the school isn't end yet, why grandpa here at this hour?"

"Um, I don't know that."

"Okay, where's he now?"

"In the main reading room." You nodded and got up. You headed to the reading room.

Knock! Knock!

"Come in, you."

You entered the room. "Harabeoji."

He smiled a bit. "Come sit here. I want to ask you something."

You sat in front of him.

"By the way, how's the meeting just now?"

"Okay, the problem is settled."

He nodded a bit.

"So what's you want to ask me, harabeoji?"

"Regarding your partner." You gulped.

"I already heard about the contest, your choice to date everyone...um, 20 guys right?" You nodded a bit.

"And that's why you always missing during weekends?" You nodded.

"But not all the time I went missing, I asked the driver to pick me..."

"But yet, you aren't telling me anything, sonnyeo."

You looked down. "I'm sorry."

"Okay, I'm not gonna mad about this. I want to talk seriously about your partner." He paused.

"You know, the one who will be with you till the graduation is the one who you should be married to?" You nodded.

"But, I still can refuse right? I mean turn off the marriage..."

"In your case, my sonnyeo...as soon as you graduate, you need to take over your company." You huffed.

"I know that, harabeoji."

"And your husband gonna take care of my company." You just nodded.

"So I really hope you make a good choice. This is the reason I enrolled you to my school, sonnyeo."

"I know that too..."

"Now, I saw your cousin, Minwoo also listed in 20 guys right?"

"Yes."

"He's the suitable candidate I think, as his father..."

"Harabeoji, no. He is like my dongseng. I'm not planning to consider him as my future husband. And by the way, he's childish."

He smiled a bit. "I know he's childish. Like your uncle."

You also smiled. "But please, not him."

"Okay, I will not forcing you. Is there anyone you want to reject?"

"Kim Jonghyun." He looked at you.

"Are you serious? His family..."

"Yes, I'm serious harabeoji." He nodded.

"Ok, I take note that. Anyone else?"

"I only confirmed those two names."

"Okay, that's your choice." He jotted down the names on a paper.

"And sonnyeo, I really hope you make a good choice."

"I know what I'm doing. Please don't get involve in my decision, will you? Let me do what I want, don't try to stop me."

"I'm giving you my permission, sonnyeo. But you must end up with someone who trustable, for you and for me." You nodded.

"I know that, harabeoji. I don't want a betrayer or heartbreaker."

"Yes, me too. I don't want to see you hurt. Just choose and fall in love with the right person." You smiled.

"I hope you don't force me into any arranged marriage." He guffawed.

"No my dear. I let you enrolled in that school to let you choose. So, I won't force you." He smiled.

"But I will always supervise your chosen partner. If needed, I will train him to be a suitable person to take over the company."

You smiled. "Whatever, harabeoji. I'm okay because at least you won't force or decide my marriage."

He smiled. "Okay, we have the resolution here right?"

"Yup, the discussion is wrapped up with a conclusion you let me choose." You said. And then, both of you laughed.

"One thing, you."

"Hum?" You hummed.

"I think it's better if your choice between the trio." You looked to him. He gave a smile.

"I'm not forcing. I have look through the candidate and only the trio family's company have links with my company. So it will be nice if you choose one of them."

"Ouh, there will be join venture then?" He smiled.

"It will be easier for your future husband, my sonnyeo." You thought for a while.

Yup, it is. If not, he have to manage two different company.

"Okay, I will take note that. But still, it depends on me right?" He smiled and nodded.

You got up. "So that's it harabeoji."

"Hm, that's it."

"About my school?"

"It's fine, I have informed your absent."

"EH?! Did you tell them I'm your granddaughter?"

"No, dear. I said I got a call from your guardian saying that you're sick. So..."

You felt relieve. "You almost spilled out my precious secret, that I'm your granddaughter, the principal."

He smiled. "I know you don't want people to know. I'm wellknown about the reason."

You grinned.

"Gomawo, harabeoji. Okay, let's go. It's lunchtime." He smiled.

"I can't accompany you, sonnyeo. Need to hurry to the company back." You nodded and walked to the door.

"Okay then, I'm going first Mr. Principal."

He smiled and you closed the door.

 


A/N: Now, is it clear enough? This chapter revealed something~ Ouh yeah, did you guys realised or not? You're the principal granddaughter? Yeah, and if you still remember that principal is Sungyeol's mother elder brother? Haha, that's it. A family relationship's here!

Oh, if you wondered about your cousin, No Minwoo... His mother is your grandfather's adopted daughter. (She's your mother sister) Is that clear enough to you? The family is quite confusing here and there...so I decided to tell you guys here...

Hope you guys understand!

Okay, see soon Dolls! I will update date diary for the next update, just wait for it! ^^