This is fate…

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

“The lucky person is…”

Seungho opened the card. L was praying in his heart the person is L.Joe.

“Jonghyun ssi.” L shocked. Haish, what the hell?

Jonghyun smiled cynically. He picked mine? What a joke.

You looked at L. You noticed that he was angry. It is because of Jjongja? Why?

“Okay, the two guys, came up here to battle.” L.Joe was scared.

“Hyung…” Dongjoon tapped L.Joe’s shoulder. He smiled warmly.

“Hwaiting, you can do it. L and I are waiting for you. Remember, we are doing this because of you, okay? You must succeed!” L.Joe sighed. He looked at Dongjoon. He gathered his strength and went to the stage.

‘You will win. I’ll make it real for you.’

 


A/N: Ah! Mianne for interrupting… I want to hold this plot till here for a while… We will focus on you, L and Jonghyun for a while…

After Jonghyun was announce as the lucky person, L was going to the toilet. You went after him but you met Jonghyun. Jonghyun dragged you out from the hall. L saw it and followed…

 


 

“I want to confess something, you aa~..” You folded your arms. Jonghyun was standing closely to you.

“Waegure? I must get in back.”

“I must tell you about the stealing accident…”

You looked at him angrily. This is the reason why you hate him.

“Hah! I didn’t want to hear anything about my past.”

you aa~, mianne. I didn’t protect you at that time. I…I was fooled by Minhye.” You smiled cynically. Minhye?

“Minhye? The girl that like you like hell back then?” Jonghyun nodded.

“Don’t tell lies to me. Don’t blame others.” You pushed him and walked.

“Saranghae, you aa~” You stopped. Jonghyun grabbed your hand.

“Jimshimmae…” Jonghyun pulled you and kissed you but you managed to push him before his lips touched yours.

“I don’t want to fool myself again falling for you.” You walked away. You saw L behind the hall door. L was eavesdropping from the beginning. His face was red.

“Myung…” L walked away. You tried to catch him but Jonghyun caught your hand.

“Don’t go for him…” You pulled your hand.

“Let me go. I never go back to you.” You walked into the hall. Jonghyun sighed.

you aa~, jongmal saranghae. It was hard to find you, ara? Maybe we were too young back then and I was fool for trusting Minhye. I know I was wrong, but I really love you…’

Jonghyun clenched his fist. The vision of your teary face played in his mind. He was regretting himself for humiliating you at that time.

 


A/N: I stopped this here and get back to the original plot in the next chapter… Hehe, mianne. I’m running out of time. Next time, I will continue with L.Joe’s battle. And in future, I will reveal the full of your past and how you have changed into a good person.

Ah! Let me do some plot checking here okay?

  • Next plot : L.Joe’s battle
  • Unsettle plot :
    • Your past (changing of your behavior)
    • Who is the mysterious guy?(surely not Sungyeol!)
    • A secret plot (clue : about a boy-to-boy relationship J )

Okay, see you soon! Subscribe and leave comment too!