He is……

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

“Do you have forgotten me? I accidentally bumped someone and some juice spilled on your skirt on that night…”

“Oh, Kevin. I didn’t recognize you just now. New hair colour?” Kevin chuckled. He coloured his hair to yellow yesterday. He looked at the trio.

“Oh, the famous trio. Hey! I’m Kevin.” Kevin smiled brightly.

“You wanna join us?” You asked Kevin. Kevin nodded and got a chair.

“Sure, I never let go the chance to know a sweet pretty girl like you.” You laughed.

“Sweet-talker.” Kevin just smiled.

“This is Dongjoon, right?” Kevin said while looking at Dongjoon. Dongjoon nodded. Kevin turned to L.Joe.

“L.Joe, matchi?” L.Joe nodded.

“And that is L. Ah, do you remember me? I think you’re L, my classmate in Japan. Am I right?” Kevin asked. L looked at him and nodded reluctantly.

“Woah, you're still the same. Still famous.” Kevin said.

You talked comfortably with Kevin and the trio except L. He didn’t talk much. Sometime he stared at Kevin.

‘What he wants actually? Wanted to play the girl’s heart again? That womanizer…’ Kevin smiled at L when he realized L was staring at him.

The class ended.

“See you all tomorrow.” You said and walked away.

“Let’s go, L, L.Joe.” Dongjoon said. L.Joe nodded and got up. Kevin also got up and bowed. L looked at that guy.

“You go first.” L said to Dongjoon and L.Joe. They walked away. Kevin was about to make his move.

“Chakamman, Kevin.” He stopped. L got up from his seat. Kevin turned.

“Waeyeo?” L looked at him with his death glare. Kevin was still smiling.

“What do you want? Get closer to her; you plan to make her as your next target?” Kevin burst into laugh.

He looked L’s face. Oh, he looks serious…

“If yes, why? Are you….jealous?” L smirked.

“Jealous? What the hell.” Kevin smiled.

“It’s written all over your face. ‘I’m jealous, she’s mine, and you should stay away…’ Your face said that. But L, I think she’s so cute. I heard that she’s a rich girl, richer than we can imagine. I want her to be my next ‘Golden Master’.” Kevin turned and walked away.

L clenched his fist. He tried to catch Kevin’s steps. He pulled Kevin and punched him. Kevin fell onto the ground.

“Don’t you dare to dream it, just take care of your ‘Golden Master’ and all your girlfriends. Don’t make a mess with me. I can do anything to make you suffer.” L snorted and walked away.

Kevin touched his mouth. “Auch!”

He saw blood on his finger. He smirked. “He’s too much.”

Kevin got up and walked out from the hall. He stopped when saw Kiseop was leaning against the wall beside the hall door.

Kiseop saw Kevin. His eyes were full of anger.

“What is your motive to be friend with her?” Kiseop said harshly. Kevin laughed.

“Bah! Another person asked the stupid question to me. You know me well, Lee Kiseop. You know my agenda very well.” Kevin caressed Kiseop’s cheeks. His finger touched Kiseop’s lips.

Kiseop stared at Kevin angrily. “Don’t you dare to play her heart!”

Kevin laughed more loudly.

“I'm sick of those words. Do I care? I’ll do whatever I want to.”

Pang! Kevin turned and looked at Kiseop with his burning anger. He slapped me again?

“You’re too much, Lee Kiseop!” Pang! Kevin slapped Kiseop back with all his strength.

Kiseop was shocked. Kevin’s eyes were teary.

“I’ll never forget this. You will suffer for making me hurt like this!” Kevin snorted and walked away.

His hand still touched his red cheek. His tears were rolling down his cheeks. Kevin walked faster.

Kiseop didn’t move an inch. Am I wrong? Anya, it’s he who picked a fight! I’ll never waver; I must protect her from his tricks.

 


 

Kevin walked calmly into the school next day. ‘I must get closer to her. Be her best friend?’

Kevin chuckled. “I was shocked when I heard you’re back to Korea, Kevin.”

Kevin stopped and turned. Oh, it’s him.

“Hey, cousin! Long time no see. I forgot to meet you when I arrived.” Kevin tried to hug him but he pushed Kevin away.

“We aren’t close enough to greet each other like that.” Kevin laughed.

“You have got what you want, Hoon. I never interested on the heritage. I’m okay if you really give me the Summer Villa only.” Kevin patted Hoon’s back. Hoon smirked.

“You can be trusted? I don’t think so.”

“You should trust that, cousin.” Kevin walked away. Hoon snorted. That guy!

Kevin walked to his class.

“Hey, Kevin.” Soohyun greeted him. Kevin smiled. Since he entered the school, Soohyun and Alexander became his friends. These two guys are the most talkative in his class.

“I heard yesterday you talked with you ssi. Is it true?” Kevin chuckled and nodded.

“Wow, you’re lucky, man.” Alexander nudged Kevin’s arm. He smiled.

“I just talked with her. That’s all. Nothing special.”

“Eey! The trio had kept their eyes on that girl. None of the boys have the guts to talk with her as trio interested in her.” Alexander said.

“Don’t bother by them. Confront her and talk. Nothing to be worried about, I guess.” Kevin said while looking at them.

Soohyun smiled meaningfully. “You interested in her, right? You really like her, matcheo?”

Kevin looked at them.

“Omo, daebak. His face is red, Hyunnie.” Alexander said excitedly.

“Ani~” Kevin cooed. The guys laughed.

“Don’t try to hide now. Haha, you must try hard. There are 20 guys fight for her. The strongest opponent is the trio.” Soohyun said.

“We will support you!” Alexander said cheerfully. Kevin just smiled and his eyes wandered around. His eyes met Kiseop’s.

(Info: they’re in the same class…)

“I want her…” Kevin said while his eyes are still on Kiseop. Soohyun and Alexander laughed.

“Do the best then.”

Kiseop gave Kevin a death glare. Kevin smiled cynically.

 


A/N: Huwa~~ give me a break! The next chapter is a special chapter!  Go, go!