Date Diary 14: Dongwoon ssi

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

“Dongwoon ssi.” You greeted him. He turned.

“Ouh, hi.” You smiled and sat in front of him. Both of you met at a café that Dongwoon suggested. Somehow the café really gave you a nice view.

It’s near to a beach and he took the table which you can look at the beautiful ocean.

“Hm, it’s a nice view.” You said.

“Yup, it is. Um, did you bring cloths like I told you?” Dongwoon asked. You nodded.

“Here, in my backpack.” He nodded.

“We gonna play in the ocean after this.” You widened your eyes.

“Chincha? Uwah, how nice it is.” Dongwoon smiled.

“You like ocean so much don’t you?” You nodded like a kid.

“Yup, so much. But I rarely can go to the beach. Plus, there’s no one can accompany me. It’s quite boring to play alone.” Dongwoon nodded.

“I agree to that. So, can me be your company to the beach today?” You chuckled.

“You asked me after all.” He also chuckled.

“If you want, you can call me anytime you want to go to the beach. I can accompany you. Oh yeah, my bestie also wanna come I think. You know Hyunseung right? He’s my bestie.”

“I know him, he’s my date for tomorrow.” Dongwoon nodded a bit.

“Three of us can go to the beach whenever you want.”

“Even as friends?” You said. He gave a warm smile.

“I know your hint. Of course, I hope to stay friends even though if you’re not choosing me or Hyunseung.” You smiled.

“Okay, let’s get something to eat before we go for the beach.”

You nodded.

 


 

Dongwoon sat on the sand. He was waiting for you to change your cloths.

“Dongwoon.” He turned when you called his name.

He smiled. You just smiled shyly when you can see his muscle under the white shirt he wore.

“So, you wanna go in now?”

“Let’s sit for a while. My stomach is still full.” You said slowly. He smiled and ruffled your hair.

“Okay, let’s sit.” Both of you sat on the sand.

“Dongwoon.”

“Hum?”

“What do you like about me?” You asked.

Dongwoon smiled and turned to you. “I don’t know.”

You smiled back.

“But it’s really uncommon thing happen to me on the first time I saw you.” You looked at him. He smiled a bit.

“I kept looking at you and slowly my heart beat fast when my eyes glued on you. Then, your smile attracted me the most.” Dongwoon said calmly. You looked away, blushed.

“How about you? Anything you like about me or anything impressed you today?” You smiled.

“I will answer that at the end of today.” He pouted.

“What a meanie.” You chuckled to see his pout. Somehow, he’s cute.

“Hum, let’s go play.” You said and got up.

Dongwoon nodded and stood up.

You walked to the water.

“Wooh, it’s cold!” You said excitedly when your feet touched the water.

Dongwoon smiled and joined you after. Both of you walked into the water till it reached to your waist. He stopped near you.

“Eh? You’re so tall.” You said when the water just stopped at his hips.

Dongwoon smiled. “You just realized now?”

“But sorry, you’re not so different from me.” You said arrogantly. He chuckled.

“I know.”

Splash! You laughed when he coughed.

“Esy, try to play with me huh?” Dongwoon smirked and splashed the water to you.

You tried to block it while splashed the water back to him. Soon, the battle started.

Both of you played heartily and laughed happily.

 


 

You waited for him at the café. After playing so hard, both of you got exhausted and decided to change cloths.

“Sorry, I’m late.” You smiled.

“It’s okay, it’s me who finished it fast maybe.” He smiled and then looked at his watch.

“We still have some more time. Wanna stay at the beach while waiting for sunset?” He asked.

You smiled and nodded. “It’s kinda good.”

He smiled and got up. “Let’s go.”

Both of you walked out from the café.

He walked you to a big tree. There’s a bench under it.

“Wow, I didn’t realize this just now.” He smiled.

“We played there just now. It’s kinda far so you wouldn’t notice the bench, maybe just saw this tree.” He pointed and you turned. You nodded a bit.

Both of you sat.

“Can I sing a song for you?”

“It can kill time waiting.” You said. He smiled.

(Listen to Sweety Girl by UKiss)

You clapped your hand when he finished the song.

“Your voice is nice. Dongwoon jjang~” You said. He just chuckled.

“Ouh, look. It’s time.” Both of you looked at the reddish sky. The sun is going to set.

“It’s beautiful like always.”

“Like you.” Dongwoon said. You just smiled a bit and hit his shoulder slightly.

“Don’t shoot sweet lines like that.”

“I’m being sincere here. You’re beautiful.” You just smiled shyly.

“It’s time.” He said and stood up. You looked at your watch. He’s right.

“Um, we have to separate here.” Dongwoon nodded.

“I have a good time today, thank you you.”

“No, I should thank to you because you brought me here. I really enjoy the time we play in the ocean.”

Dongwoon. “I’m happy to see you happy.”

“You fulfilled my wish. Thank you, and I hope we can go to the beach together again.”

“Even as a friend.” You smiled and nodded.

“You’re going now?”

You nodded. “My driver is waiting near the café.”

He nodded. “Goodbye then.”

“Hm, annyeong, gomawo Dongwoon.” You waved. He waved back.

You flashed a smile and turned around.

You left with a blissful heart.

‘He’s sweet and nice. I kinda like him? Hum, let see…’

 


A/N: Okay, update for new date diary~ Huhu, I wanted to write about Hyunseung at first but I realized I write Dongwoon’s name at the first plot…so I just decided to change. I think I got something suitable for Hyunseung…

His date diary is next. Gildarige!

See soon Dolls!

Comments are loved and Votes are appreciated!

Gomawo! ^^