Date Diary 19: L ssi

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

You stood awkwardly while looking around. He didn’t come yet. You huffed.

It’s already one hour you standing there, waiting for him. You were a bit annoyed. Moreover, today date meeting place also determined by you. He didn’t say anything and you just have to pick a place yourself.

You knew L didn’t want to do this but you just want to be his friend again. That’s enough. You knew you never can get his heart back even how much you tried. He really hated you, you know that and you deserved it. But you really wanted his forgiveness, that’s all.

You looked at your watch again. You sighed.

“Myungsoo, just please….”

“Why are you still waiting? Aish!” You startled and looked up. L stood in front of you. You smiled as soon as you saw him.

“You come.” L put on his bored face.

“Whatever.” You smiled happily.

“I’m glad you come.”

“Just cut the crap and finish this date.” You smiled.

“So what we will do today?” You asked. L turned to you.

“I don’t know.” You looked at him.

“Don’t you have any plan?” L shook his head.

“Why should I make a plan? And well, I don’t want to do this on the first place.” You stared at him.

“L, can you forgive me about the past?” You asked. L turned away.

“I don’t think so.” You sighed.

“At least, let’s eat. It’s already lunchtime.” You said and walked. L huffed before followed you behind.

The silence engulfed both of you. Your spirit level already went down. L really can’t forgive you so…

“Sweet sour pasta, fresh orange, please.” You made your order.

“Just give me the same.” L said. The waitress nodded and walked away.

Again, it was a dead silence.

“What you do at Japan?” You asked out of blue. You knew if you don’t break the ice, the silence will still going on.

“Study.”

“Is Japan nice?”

“Quite.”

“How you…um, never mind.”

L looked at you.

“I was adopted by my uncle, my mother’s elder brother. If that’s what bothering you.”

You looked at him. “So that’s why your name…”

“Yes, I’m Lee. Lee Sungmo, my name now.”

“If I’m not mistaken, your father…”

“I have no father, except my adopted father.” You looked down.

“I’m not going to say that, Myung…”

“L.”

“I’m sorry.”

Then, the food came. You were about to ask after the waitress left but L cut you off.

“Let’s eat. In peace.” L said coldly.

You just stayed silent.

 


 

You and L walked along the park nearby. It was your choice.

You wanted to ask everything happened in his life after he left to Japan but you can tell something was upsetting him every time Japan was mentioned to him.

But why?

“L.”

L stopped. “What?”

“I just wanna say sorry.” L raised his brow.

“If you’re referring about the past, just stop. I don’t think I can forgive you. Even I’m able to forgive you but I can’t forget it, you.”

You looked at him.

“I’m sorry. I have done something bad back then. I know it, I humiliate you in front of them. It’s worse. I’m sorry.”

“Stop it, you.”

You turned your back to him. “L, I will keep asking for your forgiveness. I can’t…”

“Just stop it!” You were shocked and turned to him.

But something unexpected happened. He suddenly fell on the ground.

“L…Myungs…umph!”

Someone grabbed you from behind and covered your mouth with a cloth.

Some smell spread into your nose and soon, your eyelids became heavy.

Your vision went black.

 


A/N : Huhu! Okay, I’m sorry! But this is L’s date diary! Which is ruined! Hahaha~ bad me… 

And well, the next update will be revealed something! The teaser I write on Special chapter! Gildarige! See soon Dolls!

COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND VOTES ARE APPRECIATED! GOMAWO! ^^

Read this, will you? special for my Dolls, click! ----> FOR MY DOLLS