Meet with the Trio

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

You and the girls entered the hall. The ethics class gonna start soon. Hyomin pulled your hand.

You turned to her. "Wae?"

"Hum, I just want you to meet my boyfriend. He wants to meet you." You raised your brow.

"For what?"

"I dunno." Hyomin said. You just followed Hyomin. The other girls already went to their boyfriends.

"Howonnie~" Hyomin called the name. Hoya turned.

"Ouh, my baby's here."

"You said you want to meet her." Hyomin said. Hoya turned.

"Ouh, yeah. The trio requested to her to their room." Hyomin widened her eyes.

"WOW! No one ever entered that." Hoya nodded.

"Um, baby, excuse me for a while, will you?" Hyomin nodded.

"Dongwoo, entertain my baby for a while neh? No hitting please." Hoya said strictly.

Dongwoo, his best friend rolled his eyes. You chuckled a bit.

Hyomin just smiled.

"Shall we go?' Hoya said politely to you. You nodded and followed him.

He stopped once both of you arrived in front of a door.

"Here, the trio is waiting for you." Hoya said. You nodded.

He opened the door and you stepped in.

"Welcome, young miss." A butler greeted you. You smiled to him.

"Welcome, you! Ouh, I'm so excited to have you here!" Dongjoon said cheerfully and went to you.

"Hi, Dongjoon."

You saw L.Joe. "Hi, L.Joe."

L.Joe smiled shyly to you. You looked around, searching for someone.

Dongjoon smiled a bit. "L has some matter to do, he will come after."

You smiled a bit.

"Come sit here." Dongjoon pulled a chair for you.

"Gomawo, Dongjoonie." Dongjoon flashed his sweet smile. L.Joe took the place in front of you. Dongjoon sat beside you.

"What would you like to eat, young miss?" The butler asked.

"Ah, can you bring my cake just now?" Dongjoon suddenly said. The butler nodded.

Dongjoon poured some tea in your cup.

"Ouh, gomawo." You smiled to Dongjoon. The butler put a plate with a slice of vanilla cake in front of you.

"I made it, have a taste." Dongjoon said. You turned to Dongjoon.

"You made it? Wow, you know how to cook!"

Dongjoon smiled a bit.

"Hyung know how to cook sweet things like cakes and cookies only. Proper dishes, fail." L.Joe said. You chuckled while Dongjoon shot L.Joe a glare.

L.Joe grinned cheekily to his hyung. Dongjoon shook his head.

You tasted it a bit. "Um, it's yummy!"

Dongjoon beamed. "Gomawo."

You smiled.

"Oh, L.Joe. This weekend is your turn right?" L.Joe blushed.

You turned to L.Joe. "Oh, yeah. My date with you is on this Sunday."

L.Joe cleared his throat and sipped his tea. Dongjoon chuckled.

"Someone is shy here~"

"Hyung!" L.Joe snapped. Dongjoon guffawed while you smiled a bit.

"Okay, okay, won't tease you much."

"Welcome, Master L." The butler's voice made three of you turned.

L shocked to see you there.

"Hey, buddy, glad to see you, come join us." Dongjoon said cheerfully and L walked lazily to him. He took the place in front of  Dongjoon.

The butler poured the tea for L.

"Hum, what's the problem? You always missing these days." Dongjoon said to L.

L shrugged shoulder. "Nothing much."

"Oh, L hyung." L.Joe suddenly called L. L turned to L.Joe who sat beside him.

"I found something interesting about the new teacher." L raised his brow.

"Are you doing background checking on him?" Dongjoon asked.

"Ani~ I went to his table just now and saw something." You looked at them.

"You guys have new teacher?"

Dongjoon nodded. "Yup, a practical teacher from Japan. He's a Korean guy and amazingly knew L's brother..." You blinked. L's brother? L has a brother? As I remember he's...

"He's my cousin and became my adopted brother since his father adopted me. If that you're wondering now." L said coldly. You nodded a bit.

"So what's about him?" L asked L.Joe.

"I saw his picture...with your father, Mr. Lee." L turned to L.Joe.

"He's alone?"

"I guess teacher is around 10 years old in that pic and he's alone with your father." L.Joe said while tapping his chin. You smiled a bit as you found L.Joe cute like that.

L looked shock. "I don't know...if he is two years older, that time I still 8 years old kid. I still lived with my parents."

"You want to investigate about this?" Dongjoon asked. L shrugged shoulder.

"I shouldn't dig in my adopted father's past right?" Dongjoon and L.Joe looked at L.

"Wow, since when you became thoughtful like this?" Dongjoon said in shock tone.

L glared at his friend. "Kim Dongjoon."

Dongjoon grinned. "Just kidding."

You just looked at them.

"Um, yeah. Why you called me up here?" You said to them suddenly.

"Oh, sorry about that. Actually we just want you to be with us only." Dongjoon said.

"Hyung don't want to go down, that's why..." L.Joe said.

"Yup, if we go down, you gonna be with your friends. I prefer to talk with you only." Dongjoon said.

"But I'm out of topic." You said slowly.

Dongjoon chuckled. "Sorry about that."

L stayed silent. Dongjoon kept chatting with you while sometime L.Joe will in.

I hope that bastard didn't hurt you...

 


A/N: Okay, just a short update... I miss the trio so...here they are! Kekeke~

Next will be the date diary! Gildarige~ See soon Dolls~

Comments are Loved and Votes are Appreciated!

^^