L.Joe’s battle

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

“Are you ready? Start!” GO said. L.Joe was trying his best. Heechun was pushing harder.

His eyes met with Dongjoon. ‘You must lose if you want to live.’

Heechun exhaled. He had to give up. He never wanted to fight against Dongjoon, even the trio. Dongjoon knew his true identity. He can’t let him destroyed what he had now.

Aish! What a bad luck! Why I have to fight him? Aigoo, chincha.

“You look strong.” Heechun said. L.Joe was still serious. The situation was on Heechun’s side.

You looked with worry. You sat back beside L. He didn’t look you at all.

Dongjoon snorted. Dongjoon said without voice. ‘Chugullae?’

Heechun sighed. He knew his limit.

 

(L.Joe’s POV)

He’s too strong. I looked around and saw her. Ah, I must win.

I turned to Joon hyung. ‘Chugullae?’

Eoh? He said that to whom? I looked around and stopped at Heechun’s face.

I heard he sighed. My mind felt something fishy is going on. Is hyung…

Slowly, I felt Heechun lose his strength. In blink of an eye, he lost. Eoh?

“L.Joe wins. Okay, that is the last battle.” Seungho said.

I was shocked. I win?

you aa~, I win.” I turned to her and thumb up. She smiled. Yeppeuda…

I quickly went down from stage and find Joon hyung.

“Chukkae, maknae. You did it!” Hyung hugged me. I just laughed shyly.

“Hyung, did you….”

“Let’s have a drink and waited for the next announcement, eoh?” Hyung pushed me.

I just stayed silent while my mind was still thought about it. I knew there are something happened just now.

(end of POV)

 

L was walking towards his buddy.

“So, L.Joe. You’re strong now eoh?” L said. L.Joe just smiled reluctantly.

“Hey, dongseng. Be happy, you have won the battle.” Dongjoon said.

“Ah, nae hyung.” L.Joe nodded. L tapped his shoulder.

“Seem like he was too happy.” L smiled to him. Eoh, L hyung…

L.Joe smiled brightly. It was the first time L smiled warmly to him. The smile brushed his curiosity before. He knew his hyungs was the best. He believed them.

“Ok, I gonna read the 25 lucky guy list okay?” Seungho said suddenly.

 

No. 1 – L

No. 2 – Jonghyun

No. 3 – L.Joe

No. 4 – Dongjoon

No. 5 – Hoon

No. 6 – Donghae

No. 7 – Max

No. 8 – Hyunseung

No. 9 – Dongwoon

No. 10 – Chunji

No. 11 – Insoo

No. 12 – Seyong

No. 13 – Minwoo

No. 14 – Leejoon

No. 15 – Minhyuk

No. 16 – Seunghyun

No. 17 – Jaejin

No. 18 – Gongchan

No. 19 – Wooyoung

No. 20 – Ricky

No. 21 – Youngmin

No. 22 – GD

No. 23 – Kiseop

No. 24 – Kwangmin

No. 25 – Jaehyo

 

Seungho smiled. “Please come on the stage for the last event.”

The 25 guys were going on the stage. Seungho called you to stand in front of them. You got there accompanied by Honggi.

GO and another assistant, Eli prepared some long red strings.

you ssi, endured it for a while eoh? Honggi, help her with the belt.” Honggi nodded and helped you to wear a belt. The long red strings were stick to it.

“Okay, guys. Pick your own strings.” They picked their string.

“This event will short-list the guys into 20. Audience, have you ever heard about red strings legend? The couple that tied together with the red strings will lived happy ever after? This event is being held to test the guys’ fate with you ssi. The one that his string was break, he is out.”

Seungho asked Honggi with signals. Honggi nodded.

“Okay, ready? 1, 2, 3, pull!” They pulled the string hard.

5 of the guys looked disappointed.

“Ah? I’m sorry for the guys that didn’t make it. Wanna say something to her?”

Seungho asked Jaejin.

“It seems like we aren’t meant for each other. It’s okay.”

The microphone was passed to Ricky.

“Keurae, you aa~, neol jongmal yeppeo!” You smiled shyly.

“Noona jongmal kyeopta. Saranghae, noona!” Youngmin and Kwangmin said it together. You laughed for their cuteness. L’s face was red.

“Hyung, we did it.” L.Joe nudged Dongjoon’s and L’s arm. Dongjoon smiled while L just nodded.

The microphone was give to Kiseop. He was holding the microphone tightly. His eyes met yours. For a while, he stared at you.

He exhaled and smiled. “Actually, I want to tell you this after I got listed in 20 guys but I didn’t make it. I was unfortunate maybe?”

He laughed for a while.

you aa~, I moved to Korea and lived here alone now, neolttamune. I fall into you when I met you for the first time. you aa~, jongmal saranghae. Jimshimmae.”

Kiseop said it. You were stunned. His teary eyes gazed at you. He gave the microphone to Seungho.

“That was touching isn’t it? But mianne, for now on you have lost.” The 5 guys went down from the stage. You looked at Kiseop’s steps. Mianne…

“And the 20 lucky guy, do your best to be her boyfriend. It’s on yourself now to win her heart. you aa~, make a better choice and date your lover officially eoh?”

You took the microphone. Honggi was giving you a box that you requested him to prepare it just now.

“I have one condition and one rule. Will you agree?” You said it suddenly. The guys looked at you. The audience were discussing among themselves.

You smiled and waited the guys’ answer.

 


A/N: Hola! Hola! Happy new years! (It isn’t too late for wishing this right?) I updated this as new years’ gift! Hope you enjoyed my gift.

Hm, what do you think your condition and rule for the guys? I will reveal it in the next chapter.

Subscribe and leave comment too! I’m anticipating it!

See soon!