New School

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

 

“Annyeonghaseyeo, you imnida. I’m a new student here. Nice to meet you all.”  You smiled to the students.

(A/N:First, let me introduce the first plot, eoh?)

It was you first day in a new school. They called this school is a paradise for the girls. Just lucky girls could enter this school. This school is a famous high school, ________ High school which beforehand was a boy school. But recently, a class was opened for the girl which the students were picked personally by the principal. This is the paradise for the girls because all the guys in this school are the hottest, richest and most wanted guy in South Korea.

 

“Go sit at the back, the empty place. Okay, we gonna start our lesson now.”  You sat at the back. The girls in front of you turned.

“Welcome to girls’ paradise. My name is Jiyeon.”  You nodded.

“So, you. After this, we have a meeting. Em, my name is Hyomin.” Then, you smiled at Hyomin.

The lesson went well and smooth. Then, the recess bell was ringing.  You started to get up.

“Where are you going?” Jiyeon asked.

“Café?” Hyomin and Jiyeon laughed.

“Yah, sit back. Let us introduce you to the rule of girls’ paradise.” The class leader, Yeoshin Gyuri said. She walked towards the whiteboard and started to write something.  You looked and read carefully.

 

No. 1 – Girls are not allowed to have a recess at the café. The café workers will bring your food into the class. (Just for Monday, you can eat at the café.)

 

Suddenly, someone knocked on the class door. 

"Here, they come," Gyuri said as the door opened and some men pushed the trolley in.

"The food is ready. Feel free to take what you want, princesses!" 

The girls walked down the aisle and picked their food.

"You should grab some too, !" Jiyeon said and you took a chocolate bread.

The men walked out of class and said, "See you soon!"

As the door closed, you turned to look at the following rules:

 

No. 2 – The girls are not allowed to join the PE class. However, you may watch the boys playing or studying in the class.

 

“Are our PE classes at the same time with other? When?” You asked them.

“Not just a few classes. But all of the classes in this school have the same time on PE class. It’s on the first period on Tuesday.”

You nodded.

 

No. 3 – Girls must enter the ethics class. It’s compulsary.

 

“What is the ethics class?”

“It is a class when to judge your behavior with your friends and the boys. It will be hold three times a week, the last period on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.” Jiyeon answered .

 

No. 4 – There were some utilities that only belong to the girls. Elevators, café, escalators and the main hall. (And for the restroom, just use the ladies at the back of your class.)

 

“Main hall? What’s for?” You looked at Gyuri. She smiled.

"Just carry on with the last rule. After that, we'll tell you everything you're curious about." UEE, the vice leader said.

 

No. 5 – The girls must have a boyfriend in this school. You must pick a guy and only couple with the guy in this school. ONLY IN THIS SCHOOL!

 

Your eyes widened. "Bo?!" 

All the 16 girls smiled at .

"Since you're a new student, we'll give you a month to pick a boyfriend. Jihae?" Gyuri explained and turned to Jihae.

Jihae raised her hand and Gyuri smiled, "Give her a style."

"Ayy ayy captain!" Jihae chirped before calling out, "Yura, Minah, it's time to transform!"

They held your hand and covered your eyes with a red cloth. Jihae started doing her work and after 1 minute, they pulled the cloth off your eyes.

“She’s ready!” A mirror placed in front of you. You gasped once you saw the new face. It was so much different then before. 

“This is me?” The girls smiled.

“Now, you. You’re officially a part of girls’ paradise’s family.” Gyuri tapped yourshoulder gently. The other clapped.

"Err... Can I ask now?" You nervously asked and Gyuri nodded.

"About rule number 5, how can I get a boyfriend? Just the thought of meeting them and becoming friendly to them makes me shy." 

You looked at them and UEE smiled.

"Remember rule number 3? The ethics class is arranged for the girls and boys to interact with each other. And, that is the time for couples to spend time together as well," She explained carefully.

"It will be held three times a week. And, in addition to that, the cafe is open for girls. So, it'll be four times a week." UEE finished. You nodded. Eh?

“Choose?” Suzy, the magnae laughed.

“With your cute style right now, I don’t think it’s hard for you to get a boyfriend. And maybe they will fight for you.”

“You must know this little thing, the guys really want to be a boyfriend to the member of this class. I don’t really know what is the reason but it is something about popularity among them...” Jiyoung, the knowable younger whispered to you. Gyuri touched your hair.

“Don’t worry, just show them some of your charms…The guys will fall for you..” The girls smiled.

"So Jiyeonnie, I'll leave you to answer her other questions, eoh?" Gyuri instructed as Jiyeon nodded.