IU's POV

Dream Catcher

 

 

                 I sat beside him and waited for the opening of his eyes. Suddenly, I felt an unusual shock inside me when I was observing his flawless and attractive face. At first glance, his face is not gorgeous but when I study his face, it’s really beautiful and calm. I consulted my heart and it’s beating so fast. I don’t know why and I cannot explain my feelings until he half-opened his two lovely eyes. The guy saw me and stood up quickly like he was also shocked by me.

                “Sorry,” I apologized.

                There was silence and only our eyes were talking. He slowly moved towards me and sat on the floor too. It was really awkward that’s why I looked away from his eyes and pretending that I was thinking.

                Why am I like this? I became speechless with him. I supposed to talk to this guy and discipline him but I cannot start because I feel nervous and uncomfortable with him. Why and what’s happening inside me?

                “Excuse me?” at last he spoke.

                I looked at him nervously, “Yes?”

                “What’s your name?”

                I looked down, “IU.”

                “Very unique,” his response made me smile a bit.

                There was long silence again and it’s so awkward if I don’t speak, so I started with a question, “What’s your name?”

                “Wooyoung.”

                Wooyoung is the name. I want to say that his name is also unique but I have no proofs to say that because I am not totally sure if he is the only Wooyoung in their world so I rather shut my mouth. Honestly, hearing his name made my heart jumped because of joy. Wow, this feeling is different.

                “Tell me,” he took my hand and I was very stunned. “what’s the reason why I’m here?”

                Slowly, I put away my cold and shaking hands from his warm hands and answered him, “Wooyoung, you…you ca-came,” I paused and breathed deeply. My goodness what’s happening to me? “You came here because your attitude is bad. Patients who used to come in this place have no good manners and my purpose is to make them good individuals so that they will have a happy and successful future,” I tried to look straight at his eyes. “You need to get fixed.”

                Luckily, he nodded like he already understands my explanation.

                Later, when the two of us were quiet, I looked away from him because I feel shy. I’m starting to hate myself because I was not able to explain clearly the objectives of my job to Wooyoung. He’s distracting me but at the same time, he’s also attractive. Wooyoung is the only guy who gave me an indescribable feeling like this.

                “Okay,” I turned my voice into serious so that he won’t see my feelings towards him. “We should begin now.”