NICHKHUN's POV

Dream Catcher

 

                What just had happened a while ago was like a nightmare to me, but hearing IU (at last, I know her name) spoke a while ago even if she was mad was like a very good and sweet dream. But why did Wooyoung called her a dream catcher?

                “Oppa, that guy was insane!” Bianca told me while we’re inside the taxi. “If he didn’t come to us, maybe we’re doing shopping now for Angel.”

                “She’s IU, Bianca,” I corrected.

                “Whatever. I like calling her Angel and not IU,” she disagreed and look at IU. “That guy is a real antagonist.”

                It’s sad because I wasn’t able to buy new dress for IU but when she told me to run away from Wooyoung while he was being reprimanded by her noona was a good idea. It seems that they really have a past, but it’s so private because Wooyoung is so famous in our campus that all his secrets are not safe. Her relationship with IU was so protected. I decided not to spread this relationship they have in our school because I don’t want IU to get harmed.

                “IU?” I called her attention which is outside the window of the taxi.

                She looked at me, “Yes Nichkhun?”

                Wow she’s talking and I still can’t believe it.

                “I’m just curious about your relationship with-“

                “I don’t know that guy, sorry,” she interrupted and looked outside the window again like she’s not in the right mood to talk.

                I just nodded and saw Bianca raising an eyebrow at me like she’s insulting me because IU didn’t want to talk to me. Never mind, I just looked outside too and enjoyed the happy moment I have with IU.

 

                After encountering traffics, we got home safe and sound. I paid and thanked the taxi driver and opened the door for Bianca and IU.

                We took off our jackets and Bianca went straight to our bedroom, leaving me and IU alone in the living area. IU sat on the couch and went silent again. It was awkward because I was just standing beside the couch and none of us were talking. I also sat beside her and I was surprised when she leaned her head on my shoulder.

                “I am sorry,” she said.

                “IU,”

                “I am sorry because I feel I am a burden to you,” she continued.

                “No, IU. You’re so wrong. I never consider you a burden since last night.”            

                “Last night,” she repeated and touched her forehead like it’s hurting again.

                I put my hand on her shoulder, “Are you alright?”

                She nodded and looked at my eyes, “Nichkhun, I think my memory has been taken away from me. I can’t remember anything but that guy at the park gave me a head ache when he said that we met inside his dream, like we have a connection to each other.” She shook her head, “I can’t explain.”

                “IU,”

                “Anyway, thank you so much for being there with me. I was happy when I’m with you and Bianca, it feels like I have a family,” she smiled.

                I was speechless and grateful when she smiled, but this is not the right time to celebrate because she has loss of memory. That’s the reason why she rejected, denied and pushed away Wooyoung a while ago. She forgets about Wooyoung and that’s really bad for him.

                “Please,” IU touched my cheek. I can’t breathe well when she did that. “Let me stay here. I need companions.”

                I took my chance to touch her soft cheek too, “I’ll let you stay here with us because I promised to myself since the first time I saw you that I would help you from you problems so that I can see your smiles.”

                “I’ll give to you my best smile if you helped me find back my memory,” she said. What?! That smile that she showed to me was not yet her best smile? I’m afraid to see her best smile because I’m going to collapse if she did that.

                “I promise, IU.” Well, that’s the right thing to say, right?

                We both stood up and went to the bedroom. I lie down on my mat and let Bianca sleep on my bed because IU is sleeping on her bed. Before I sleep, I watched IU sleep like a princess. She’s so beautiful and lovely.      

                I found joy and peace now because I saw IU smiled at me and I’ll never let those smiles fade again.

                “Good night, IU,” I kissed her hand and turned off the lights and sleep.

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 15

Nichkhun is now in love with IU and that's a bad news for Wooyoung. Well, please wait for the other chapters. Thank you so much for my readers. God bless you all. :)