IU'S POV

Dream Catcher

 

            His question made me fall on my knees. I am totally deceived by this guy, but how did that happen? It’s so fast.

            “IU?” I felt Wooyoung’s hand on my arms.        

            I looked at him and his smile gave me weakness. I closed my eyes and talked to myself.

            Wake up IU! I’m a dream catcher and what’s happening today is not good anymore. Wooyoung is a patient and he cannot stay here with me forever so why should I let myself fall for him?

            “IU…IU…IU…” I hit my head repeatedly but it’s useless because Wooyoung’s name is already carved on my brain. I tried to calm myself and breathed deeply.

           “IU,” before I open my eyes, I felt Wooyoung’s embrace. He tapped my back gently.

            I looked straight at his wonderful eyes and spoke, “Wooyoung, you should go now. Your heart is already clean.”           

            “No, IU. I will not get out of here without you.”           

            I shook my head, “That’s impossible.”

            “Trust me,” Wooyoung touched my cheeks and nodded. “Our meeting will not end here.”

            “Wooyoung,” I begged and put down his hands. “I cannot fall for you because-”

            “I really really love you, IU,”

            I was extremely shocked by his sincere words and my unpredictable tears fell down. I am happy to hear those words but I cried because I can only hear it once.

            “I don’t care if this is a dream or not,” he continued. “What matters most is I saw and fall in love with you.”

            “Wooyoung!” I cried loudly. I realized that I already gave up on him. The patients who came here before Wooyoung left me here alone, but it feels alright for me because I helped them. Now, I cannot imagine what my face and life would be if Wooyoung would be the one who will leave this place. It’s sadness but I can avoid this misery if I will help Wooyoung find a way out from this dream.

            I looked at the huge wooden door which I never tried to touch or open since my arrival in this place and pointed it to Wooyoung.

            “Wooyoung,” I wiped off my tears and smiled. “Let’s open that door together.”

            He agreed with my suggestion and helped me to stand. I walked nervously towards the door that’s why I took his hand and he told me not to worry because I’m with him.           

            When we were in front of the door, he touched the silver door knob and tried to rotate it. Unfortunately, it’s locked and I don’t have enough knowledge about this door because the door itself only knows when will it open and close. It seems that this is not yet time for the door to open. I walked back and think of another way out.

            “What’s wrong with this door?” Wooyoung kicked the door angrily and sighed.

            “Patience. That door will open soon,” I told him and took his hand. He smiles again and nodded. I looked up and thought, “Why don’t we have a conversation again?”

            “A long and happy conversation?” Wooyoung asked and chuckled.

            We both nodded and laughed.

            Yes, I know and realized that my love which is waiting for many years is reserved for Wooyoung. I am delightful when I gave it to him and I hope time will not take him away from me.

            We smiled at each other again and started to chat.

 

 

Whoosh..Whoosh... Aloha! Chapter 4 is finished! Sorry for super late post of the chapter. Hope you don't find my story boring. God bless! :)