NICHKHUN's POV

Dream Catcher

 

            I was jealous to see IU with Wooyoung, but at the same time happy too because I saw her best smile. They really look like a good couple outside while hugging each other. It’s like I’m watching a movie with a very happy ending. How sweet of them.

            I smiled for them and went outside the big house of Wooyoung. I looked up at the roof and saw them laughing together. IU is so pretty and I’m so lucky to have a friend like her. I bowed and went back to the apartment.

 

---------------------------------

             I saw Bianca and uncle in the living room watching TV. I walked quietly to the bedroom and locked the door. I started to pack my clothes and other things until I saw IU’s dresses. I put it on a paper bag and isolated it from my things. I cleaned the whole bedroom and later, someone knocked on the door. I opened it and saw Bianca.

            “Where’s Angel?” she asked and went inside the clean bedroom. When she saw my things already packed, she gave me a surprised look. “How about Angel? What are you planning, oppa?”

            I bit my lips and sighed, “She remembered everything this morning and asked me to take her back to her family.”

            “What?!” her eyes got big. “Without saying goodbye to me?” she sat on her bed and her face was both mad and sad.

            I sat beside her and touched her hand, “She’ll be back later. Remember the cookies?”

            She just nodded and stood up to pack her things too, “I hate choosing Canada in the middle of this situation. Angel is like a sister to me.”

            I just nodded and didn’t say anything. I’m not sure if IU would go back here because she looks so happy and contented with Wooyoung already. Did she forget all the happy moments we cherished before?

            I cried silently because I can feel the severe pain inside my heart now. In just a second, IU was gone and left me without saying goodbye. I didn’t even hear her say ‘thank you’ to me and just ran to Wooyoung.

            I lie down on Bianca’s bed and covered my face with pillow so that my sister won’t notice that I’m crying. 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 28