WOOYOUNG's POV

Dream Catcher

 

                I was exhausted and I got many wounds from that monster, my whole body was sweating and I cannot see clearly. I got up and lie down on the sofa to rest but the phone rang and I took it to answer the call with my tired voice, “Hello?”

                “Wooyoung,” I heard mother’s voice and she was still crying.

                “Mother, how’s noona?” I asked, worried. I’m hoping that noona is alive because I killed the witch. Mother didn’t answer me and I heard her cry, “I’ll go there. Wait for me.”

                “She’s dead, Wooyoung. Noona’s dead.”

                The phone fell from my hand and my heart beats fast and I can’t breathe well because of what I have heard. I killed the monster and the witch, noona should be awake and come back home for me. That seems super unfair!

                I was hopeless now and I think my life has no more purpose in this world. I should rest now and gradate from these trials. I’m done with my jobs and missions. I’m finished. I need to rest with noona.

                “Yes, it’s time for me to rest.”

                I crawled upstairs because I’m so weak and helpless. I feel pity for myself and the only thing I can do is cry. Curse that witch for taking away IU and noona from me. I will never forgive that witch. She’s evil.

---------------------------------

                At last, I was already inside my room. My whole body and face were wet and my wounds were hurting me. I was so hungry and tired. My thin body cannot take it anymore so the best thing to do is jumped from the roof. I forced myself to open the window and let myself go out and stepped on the roof. I felt the cold breeze and the chirping of the birds were everywhere. I walked slowly to the edge of the roof and looked down. I know it would be a bad fall for me, but after that pain I can see noona.

                “Wooyoung!”

                I heard a lady’s voice which is very familiar for me. I thought it was noona calling for me already so I closed my eyes and smiled.

                “Wait for me, noona.”