NICHKHUN's POV

Dream Catcher

 

                After washing the dishes, I sat beside the pretty lady again who is still in the kitchen doing nothing. Bianca went to the living room after finishing her meal to watch TV again. She told me a while ago that the lady was crazy because she never talk. Well, I don’t believe her and just smiled.

                I looked at the lady again and whispered, “Please talk.” I touched her soft and cold hand. Her head moved and faced me. I thought she’s going to put away my hand but instead, she put her other hand above my hand. I was surprised but I didn’t let her see my reaction and just smiled, “What’s your name?”

                Sadly, she didn’t answer me again so I just stayed silent and observe her hands playing my fingers. There’s no happiness inside her and I’m so curious about her past. I really, really want to know what happened to her because I cannot find peace and joy since I saw her lonely face. It makes me sad too and my heart is truly aching. Maybe her parents and family are also worried about her right now. I need to go to the police tomorrow after classes, but for now I need to enjoy this day with the pretty lady even if she’s not talking because I may not be with her anymore when tomorrow comes.

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 10

More chapters....chapters and chapters to come... Thanks again for reading my story especially wOOyOuNg-nIe

God bless! :)