IU's POV

Dream Catcher

 

                “Wooyoung!”

                I shouted and woke up. My heart was beating fast and my breath was unusual. I saw a guy sleeping beside me and he looks so familiar to me until memories flashbacked on me and my head ached. I looked at the guy again and it was Nichkhun. He opened his eyes when he heard me shouted. All I can remember clearly was Wooyoung and my heart and mind were looking for him. I looked around and saw the beauty of place. I missed my abode but looking at this huge room makes me feel relaxed too.

                “IU, are you alright?”

                I looked at myself and I’m wearing a new white dress. I touched my face and looked at Nichkhun.

                “I’m human,” I said happily and Nichkhun’s face was confused.

                “Of course you are,” he nodded and later, he stood up too. “IU, you can remember everything now?” he started to smile and touched my hands which made me surprised.

                “Yes. Where’s Wooyoung?” I asked. I really want to see Wooyoung because I know he misses me so much. I was gone at his side after we jumped from the wooden door of my house. “You know where he lives, Nichkhun?”

                He put down my hands and his smile vanished. Maybe he doesn’t know where Wooyoung’s house is.

                “It seems like you didn’t know his house,” I said sadly.

                “I thought we’re going to bake cookies today,” Nichkhun changed the topic. My head ached again and I heard the voice of Bianca inside my mind and she’s talking about baking cookies. I remembered our conversation yesterday about baking cookies, but Wooyoung is more important. I want to see him first before I do anything.

                “Let’s bake later. I should go now and find Wooyoung,” I didn’t wait for Nichkhun’s answer and walked outside the bedroom and washed my face. I ran outside the house and feel very excited to see Wooyoung.

 

END OF CHAPTER 24