WOOYOUNG's POV

Dream Catcher

 

                I woke up inside my room with headache and severe pain in my whole body. I cannot get up because I’m so heavy and weak. I sighed when I figured out that I’m already awake and back in my world without IU. I looked around my dirty and unorganized room to search for IU but she’s not here.

                “Oh great,” I hit my head and closed my eyes. What happened after we came out from the door and where is she?

                Later, the door opened and I saw noona carrying a tray with small pot and spoon on it.

                “You’re awake, thank goodness,” she breathed out and put the tray on the table beside my bed. She sat beside me and touched my forehead. “You’re still sick,” she uncovered the pot and stirred the hot soup. “Mom cooked this for you before she left the house. She told me that you’re not feeling well and she should be present at her meeting so she told me to take care of you.”

                “Noona,” I tried to sit but my body has no strength.

                “Ssshh… you need to rest. Don’t talk and eat this,” she helped me with the soup and rubbed my head gently.

                “Thanks,” I smiled a bit. Even if noona is here taking good care of me, I still feel very sad and worried because of IU. I want to get up, walk and start searching for IU but my body is a very good antagonist.

                No matter what will happen after this, I will always be inside your head and heart.

                Those words that she left are not enough to make me happy and contented. I want her face and presence.

                “Noona,” I stopped her hand from stirring the soup and looked at me. “Did you hear me say IU while I’m asleep?”

                She thought for a while and shook her head, “I was not here a while ago. Ask mom about that. Why?”

                “Nothing,” I answered and relaxed my back.

                Maybe I should go to sleep again and hope to see IU in my dream. That’s a good idea but the bad news is I cannot go to sleep again because I’m not sleepy. My other option is to get up and start looking for IU, but I think a day is not enough for me to find her in this big and populous city. I should call the police for help so that it would be easier. But for now, I let myself rest first and think of IU’s beautiful face. I miss her so much.

 

END OF CHAPTER 7

Where's IU? 

Wait for the other chapters and we'll find out where she is. By the way, thanks again for my kind readers. God bless po! :)