NICHKHUN's POV

Dream Catcher

 

                Yup. I’m still with the beautiful and mysterious lady. My eyes are already glued on her face and none of us were speaking except the TV and Bianca. I was thinking of going to a mall and buy clothes and gifts for the lady so that she would remember me when she came back to her family.

                “Angel,” I decided to call her Angel because she looks like a real angel. “Would you like to go to park or mall with me?”

                “Oppa, you should ask me first,” I was surprised by Bianca because she’s now standing behind me.

                “Oh Bianca,”

                “Oh oppa. If you want to see her talk or smile, why don’t you go to Namsan Park? Her dress doesn’t matter because she’s pretty. We can go to Myeongdong after we visit Namsan and buy her dress,” Bianca said like she’s my mom, but her idea was very good. There are many cool stuffs in Namsan that can make Angel smile and happy. We should go there now before this day ends.

                “I’ll buy you ice cream for that, Bianca,” I winked at her and smiled.

                “Okay, deal. We should hurry before the ice cream melts,” she turned off the TV and took three jackets from the closet.

                I put the jacket on Angel and helped her stood up and walk. I cleaned the table before we go outside. I’m so happy because Angel went out with me and I’m holding her hand.

 

END OF CHAPTER 12

Thank you readers and sorry if my grammar is wrong. I'll do my best to improve my story. God bless! :)