IU'S POV

Dream Catcher

 

            My first kiss with Wooyoung was great. I was laughing alone while riding on the bus because my heart was so delighted today. Well, I should give him another kiss when I got back to him, but for now I need to go to Nichkhun as soon as possible.

--------------------------------------------

            The bus stopped near Nichkhun’s apartment. I went out and thanked the driver and ran to the apartment I can see from afar. I was sweating and tired but I didn’t stop from running until I was already in front of Nichkhun’s place.

            I breathed deeply and flipped my hair on my shoulder and knocked on the second door. I knocked again because no one’s opening the door for me. I was sad when I saw the door already locked.

            “Nichkhun! Bianca!” I shouted and knocked on the door again.

            “IU!”

            Someone called me and when I turned around, I saw Suzy waving her hand to me. I ran to her with a sad face.

            “They’re heading to airport. Come with me,” she said and opened the door of her car. We both came inside and closed the door. The car engine started and the driver drove fast.

            “How did you know that I was there?” I asked Suzy.

            “No. I really planned to go at Nichkhun’s apartment to give him my farewell, but then I saw you knocking on their door and no one’s answering you so maybe they’re on their way to the airport,” she answered. “Don’t worry IU, they’re still here in Seoul.”

            I just stayed quiet and looked everywhere. I hope I can still see Nichkhun and Bianca before they leave this place.

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 30