NICHKHUN's POV

Dream Catcher

 

                I can now see the sunlight inside our room and I figured out that I spent my whole night looking only at the lady sleeping in front of me. I’m just sitting on the edge of my sister’s bed and waiting for the lady’s eyes to open. I asked myself why I didn’t take a rest and guarded the lady instead. Maybe because I pity her and I want to help her find her family. Maybe because her beautiful appearance keeps me awake.       

                There are so many things I’m thinking but since it’s already morning, I checked the lady’s pulse and it’s still normal.

                “She’s just sleeping,” I told to myself. “Nothing to worry.”

                Quietly, I stood up to prepare breakfast. I went to the kitchen and poured hot water in three mugs. I placed three bowls of ramyun on the dining table and put pair of chopsticks beside each bowls. I the radio and my favorite pop song was playing. I went to the living room and danced freely. Since my grade school years, I am good at dancing. I was inspired by famous dancers here in Korea and I tried to mix their amazing moves and steps together and then showcased it on stage. The result is always good that’s why I really love dancing. Dancing is my other way of expressing my feelings and emotions.

                Meanwhile, the song was almost finished when I saw the lady standing on the kitchen like a ghost and watching me dancing. I stopped and turned off the radio immediately.

                “Oh hi,” I breathed deeply and smiled.

                I was half-scared because she’s not answering me but giving me a normal stare. Her face was blank like a real ghost. I came to her closer and gave a chair but she’s just looking.

                “You…sit here, miss,” I told her.

                Thankfully, she listened and did what I say. I saw that her dress is dirty but she still looks pretty despite of her poker face and scary moves.

                I sat beside her and observe her. The lady’s eyes are focused only on the ramyun and she’s not taking a sip of it. It seems like she doesn’t want to eat or talk or whatever, but I’ll never let her starve. I took her chopsticks and helped her to eat.

                “Please eat,” I whispered.

                Later, opened slowly and she ate the noodles I gave. I saw sadness on her beautiful eyes and I want to know what makes her very sad so that I can help her. I just stayed quiet too and kept on giving her food because I want her to realize that she has a new friend beside her who is very willing to help and give her happiness. I’ll do whatever it takes to see her smile and hear her voice.

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 8

Nichkhun is starting to fall in love with the lady! But he still doesn't know her name and background. Oh boy! 

More chapters to come, my dear readers. Thanks and God bless. :)