WOOYOUNG's POV

Dream Catcher

 

                “Noona, let go of me please!” I tried to take away my arm from noona’s closed hand. She’s pulling me to the taxi but I don’t want to go home without IU. “Noona, please!”

                We stopped and she slapped my cheek twice, my face was hurt, “Wake up, Wooyoung! You look crazy. Who are you to hug that innocent lady?” her voice was very angry.

                “She’s not innocent, noona! IU is the girl inside my dream and she’s the girl I’m going to introduce to you.”

                “Stop it, Wooyoung! You’re not funny anymore, okay? You’re sick again. Let’s go home,” she took my hand quickly and pushed me inside the taxi and locked the door.

                “Noona!” I stamped my foot and kicked the driver’s seat. I bowed and cried loudly. The hole in my heart became bigger and worse because of what happened to me. I can’t believe that IU said that in front of my happy and excited face. I cannot believe it. My head cannot express many words anymore because I was totally sad and mad.

 

                                                                ------------------------------------------------

                “Wooyoung, we’re here,” noona opened the door for me but I didn’t look at her. “Jang Wooyoung!” she shouted and the taxi driver was surprised and looked at me. Noona lost her temper and forced me to come out from the car. My arms were hurt because of noona but I didn’t mind it and pushed noona away and ran inside the house.

                I saw mom cooking our dinner and she greeted me when she saw me. I didn’t respond to her and ran to my room upstairs and locked the door.

                “IU!!” I shouted with great anger and threw my things outside the window even my trophies and medals hanging and displayed on the wall. “These things are nonsense! I need IU!” I heard noona’s yell from outside but I just kept on throwing my away my things angrily and cried. I was so mad and irritated that I want to throw myself outside too. My head was full of negative words and thoughts and my eyes were not stopping from weeping. I jumped on my bed and punched my face until I saw blood on my fist. I stood up beside the window and shouted IU’s name again. I knocked my wounded head on the wall, hoping to have amnesia and forget everything about IU.

                “I’m going to kill you, Nichkhun,” those were my last words before I fell down on the floor.

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 15

Too short, isn't it? The next chapter will be longer than this. Hope you still find my story interesting. Thank you and God bless! :)