NICHKHUN's POV

Dream Catcher

 

                When IU left me inside the bed room, I woke up Bianca and told her to slap my face. I was hurt so this wasn’t a dream. IU really left the house without me and searching for her lost Wooyoung.

                I didn’t change clothes and followed IU outside.

                I saw her running towards the bus-stop so I ran faster and reached her before her foot stepped on the bus. I breathed deeply and I saw her looking at me. I waited for the bus to leave and I spoke.

                “IU, I know Wooyoung’s house. Don’t leave without me,” I said and she smiled at me.

                “Really? That’s great!” She jumped because of joy. She looked at the moving bus, “The bus left us, Nichkhun.”

                I want to stop her from finding Wooyoung but it’s difficult and too late because her lost memory came back unexpectedly. IU became more childish today and her lips keep on uttering Wooyoung which made me half-irritated. I promised to myself to take care of IU and help her find her lost memory, so I really need to show Wooyoung’s house to her and make her happy. I should not be mad.

                “Let’s take a taxi,” It’s not right for me to say that, but this is for IU.

                She nodded and waved her hand for a coming taxi and stopped in front of us. I opened the door for IU and I came in too after her and closed the door. I told the exact address to the driver and he started to drive. IU looked at the buildings and cars with amazed face and she was so excited and happy. I was just sitting quietly beside her with sad face because I have a feeling that Canada is going to win over IU.

 

END OF CHAPTER 25