IU'S POV

Dream Catcher

 

            Thanks to the taxi driver because he drove so fast and sent us to a corner near Wooyoung’s house. Nichkhun paid the driver and I thanked him. The street was quiet like nobody’s in their house so I moved closer to Nichkhun and followed him. I saw many birds flying above us and they’re like singing happily. I watched if where they’re heading to until I saw Wooyoung at the top of a tall house. He’s looking down and preparing to jump off the roof.

            “Wooyoung!” I shouted and ran to his unlocked house. Nichkhun followed me and I looked for stairs and ran to it quickly. I saw blood on the floor and followed it until I came inside a room with an opened window. I ran outside the window and saw Wooyoung.

            “Wooyoung,” I pulled his shirt and we both fell on the roof and not on the ground. He was smiling and kept on saying ‘noona’. His eyes were shut. His face was sweating and there’s blood on his lips and body.

            I cried for him and hugged his weak body.

            “Noona?” he asked.

            I looked at him and touched his cheeks, “Wooyoung it’s me, IU. I’m back. Look at me.”

            He slowly opened his tired eyes and took my right hand, “IU?”

            “Yes Wooyoung, it’s me.”

            “Am I dead?” he asked and closed his eyes again.

            “No, Wooyoung. You’re still human like me, aren’t you happy?” my tears fell to his hand and he opened his eyes. He was surprised to see me and he got up carefully. He wiped off the tears on my cheeks and I smiled to him.

            “Of course, I’m happy,” he said and showed his stunning smile to me despite of his colorless face. “I’m happy.” He touched my cheeks and shook my head slowly. We both laughed and I feel relieved for seeing Wooyoung happy again. I hugged him and continued to cry.

            I was so joyful too because I finally saw my Wooyoung. 

 

END OF CHAPTER 27