One Gun

Sincerely Yours (Seoul Academy: Changmin P.O.V)

Changmin's father stares at joon, then the gun, not sure whether to be mad or scared. he doesn't drop min's hand, but his grip loosens. changmin feels it and pulls his hand out from his father's grip, running over to joon and grabbing his arm.

"Joon lets go please!" changmin yells and starts to pull him out of the door.

But joon doesn't let min pull him out. He keeps the gun aimed at the fathers face. "you're a sick man. I should kill you right now."

Oh !!

"Joon please!" min begs. he tries to pull Joon away again, but the other boy doesn't budge. tears start burning in changin's eyes. he may hate his father, but the last thing he wants is for him to die.

No, no, no, no this is wrong! Joon could go to jail or worse! No!

Changmin takes a deep breath and pushes himself forward, standing in the way of the gun and his father.

Joons eyes widen. "what are you doing?"

"Please don't do this Joon! Lets just go...it doesn't matter!" Min doesn't look at the gun pointed at his chest, but into joon's eyes instead, pleading with him.

Joon growls and lowers the gun slowly, then starts to turn but looks at the father once again. "You follow us, I'll call the cops." he gives the older man one last warning glare before taking changmin's hand and leads him out the door quickly.

changmin lets out a sigh of relief as the two run out of the bulding, not looking back at his father....never again.