Aftermath

Sincerely Yours (Seoul Academy: Changmin P.O.V)

Changmin went back to his room, opening the door slowly, still feeling shaken.

Joon was okay...he was alive...that's all that matters right?

After Joon had collapsed Chorong had gotten the nurses. Joon had been revived shortly after, then had been taken to the nurses office. 

Changmin was so revealed that Joon was okay that 'revealed' didn't even quite cover it.

But, as he walks over to his bed and sits down, there was still pain in his chest, both physically but also much deeper. 

When Joon had regained consciousness he'd looked around at the medics and school staff then his eyes had finally fallen on min. but, when there eyes met there was no thanks or care in them.

When Joon looked at Min, his eyes filled with distast and he'd looked away.

That hurt changmin so much. Not just because he missed Joon, but because those eyes didn't belong to Joon, they belonged Min's father.

Changmin sat on the bed his eyes filling with tears. he puts his head in his hands.

What's so wrong with me that EVERYONE I get close to ends up hating me...?

His phone vibrates next to him and he looks over, everything blurry from his tears.

He picks the phone up and reads who's calling him, it was his parents. something burns in him and he throws the phone against the wall, destroying it. Then he stands up and pulls his homework out of his bag throwing it against the wall, scattering it everywhere, tears still in his eyes.

this...