Goodbye Home

Sincerely Yours (Seoul Academy: Changmin P.O.V)

A few weeks later Changmin stood in his room shoving clothes into his suitcase quickly, he heard a knock on his door and he spun around just as his father walked in. Changmin stiffed despite himself.

"Are you almost packed up?" His father said slowly.

Changmin nodded.

"Well...I hope you will do well at this new school, I expect only the best from you son." his fathers mouth twitched in an attempted smile that made Min's blood run cold.

"Yes sir." He replied quietly, bowing sligtly.

The father nodded, seeming to be pleased with this response.

"The car to take you is wasting gas in the driveway" He commented. "You better get down there quickly."

Changmin complied quickly, picking up his case and slipping past his father. Glad to get away from there.

He walks down the stairs and nearly falls over as his mother pounces on him. 

"MINNIE!! You better do good in school, Listen to your teachers, and don't eat the yellow snow!"

She holds him at arms length, wagging a finger at him.

"And you better have a girlfriend when I next see you mister!"

Changmin picks up his case again.

"Y-yes mother."

"Good!" She cried then hugged him hard. Then she burst into tears. "O-oh my little boy!! Going off to a new school!!" She continues to sob.

Changmin pulled himself out of his mothers embrace, just as his father walked down the stairs.

"DEAR! Will you not calm down!?" Min's father yells.

Min's mother continues to sob, shaking her head. Changmin bows to the two of them then walks out of the door quickly, slipping into the back seat. He shuts the door and lets out a sigh.

I wish I could see my sisters before I go...

Changmin shakes his head slowly and the car pulls away.

I hope I have as much luck as they did with this new private school.