A Rest

Sincerely Yours (Seoul Academy: Changmin P.O.V)

Changmin runs for what seems like forever, getting further and further away from anything he recognizes. he starts to slow, feeling like his legs are going to give away on him.

He walks into a cafe, flopping into one of the chairs, still breathing hard. he looks at the people around him, all of them avoiding his gaze, then he stares outside.

He didn't have money, contacts and he didn't know where he was, but for the first time in weeks he felt better. 

But the realization of what he'd done was still there, looming over him.

he lets out a sigh.

What am I going to do...?

Min didn't recognize his surroundings, and with no money in his pockets he was starting to get worried.

He wanted to go back to the school, but the ride from school to his house had been a very long one and he didn't even know which direction they'd come from.

He looks back in the direction of his house.

I need to get far away from here. If my father finds me...

He shakes his head not wanting to think about it.

he grimaces. His stomach was killing him, he hadn't having eaten since dinner last night, and even then it had been a small amount. And it was starting to get dark too.

I don't know what to do...I'm so tired...and I feel weak...

I just need to rest...

His eyes start to flutter closed and after a couple of minutes his head nods to one side despite himself, and he slides into unconsciousness.

 

 

 

Changmin feels a sharp jerk on his arm, and is startled awake his eyes flashing open.

"well I'm glad I found you young man!"

Oh no, please...please no!! Not him!!

Min gasps, his first instinct to run. he tries to pull away from his fathers grasp, but his hand tightened on min's arm, hurting him.

"We're going home!" his father says in an irritated growl.

No! Please no!!

The man was fuming, min could see the anger in his face as he was trying to keep from screaming at him around all of the people.

His father leans in close, voice in a low infuriated hiss. "I can't say I expected you to jump out of the window, but I wont let it happen again..."

His hand tightens tighter around min's arm and he cries out, knowing that once they got home...well he didn't even want to think about that.

His father starts to pull him toward the door, min's hope slipping away.

 

"MIN!!"

Changmin hears a familiar voice scream from the door. min looks toward it and his mouth drops open, his heart leaping in his chest. "Joo-..." he starts to yell, but his father spins around as well, seeing joon. he grabs changmin's arm tighter pulling him violently toward a different door.

Joon...please help.

"STOP RIGHT THERE OR I SHOOT." Min's head spins around to see Joon with a gun pointed at his father, Joon's face was stone hard. "I swear to ing god I'll shoot you and you'll die. LET THE GO OF HIM. NOW. NOOW."

...Oh God!