Broken

Sincerely Yours (Seoul Academy: Changmin P.O.V)

An avalanche off feelings wash over Min crushing his heart, making it hard to breath. "I-.."

Joon looks up from kissing the girl, his hand inside her shirt. "oh...Hey.."

Changmin stands at the door a second longer, frozen into place, shock not even beginning to describe the feelings inside of him. He finally finds his voice. "I'm...I'm sorry." he says quickly, stepping out the door and pulling it closed behind him in a rush.

Min could feel his heart breaking in his chest, a deep ache causing waves of pain to wash over him.

He runs away from the room. there were no tears, his outward feeling not even caught up with the tumble of things inside of him.

How...how could you do this? Joon...don't...don't you know how much I care about you?  Didn't you know how much this would hurt me?

Changmin runs though the dark school, and when his mind finally caches up to his actions he looks around finding himself on the small rooftop high above the school. he lets out a sob tears only now coming, he drops to his knees head in his hands, barely able to breath.

How could you throw me away like this baby?

Was...was my dream right? Do you really not care about me?

He lets out a choked sound.

I just....I thought...I thought you were different...

I loved you.

I trusted you...

I trusted you so much...I risked everything for you...

Why would you...

His sobs shake him violently, his chest in pain.

I love you so much Joon! How could you do this?! How could you just throw me away?!

Have you ever truly cared for me?! Was I just a naive fool to trust you so much?!

GOD I'M SO STUPID!!

I hate you Joon!!

I hate you for leading me on!

for making me trust you!

For making me fall for you!!

...I.......I hate you...so much.

Changmin gasps in air, just wanting the feelings to end, just wanting the thoughts to stop.

His whole body shakes as sobs rack him. He can't breath, he gasps tears running between his fingers. He feels like his heart's been ripped out of him, his whole body hurts and his mind wont stop.

Please just make it stop...

He takes one last shaky breath, then passes out, his mind and body not able to cope. He falls hard to the ground, and doesn't move, his tears slowly being dried by the soft night wind.