Utter Insanity

Sincerely Yours (Seoul Academy: Changmin P.O.V)

"LEE JOON I AM NOT LEAVING WITH OU-.."

Changmin and Joon break apart both dazed. changmin looks over in the direction of the yell. 

"YAHHH!! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING? GET OFF MY MAN!" Hyoyeon yells. running into the room, she pulls joon off of Min, and then grabs Minnie's arm throwing him to the ground, biting him. "MY BOYFRIEND. MINE!"

Min cries out and pulls away. "W-what are you doing?"

Hyo takes Joon and drags him out of the room starting to smother him with kisses. Changmin runs after them grabbing Hyo's shoulders pulling her away. "Get off him."

Hyo spins around and kicks Changmin hard in the stomach. "LISTEN . BACK OFF OR I'LL BEAT YOUR !"

Changmin clutches his stomach, blacking out slightly.

No! Please not now!

For years this pain had come in waves over Changmin, crippling him, making him suffer. It had started when his father had first started beating him all those years ago. he can still remember laying on the floor of his room, clutching his stomach unable to move, and it'd just grown worse over the years. But he'd thought that it'd gone away...he'd not felt it this badly since coming to this school.

I can't let her take Joon!

Changmin pushes himself forward moving toward Joon.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY BABY!" Hyoyeon screams. She grabs Changmin's hair, pulling him back then forcing him to the ground.

Changmin gasps and tries to pull himself up, but another wave of pain hits him and he cries out. Hyoyeon takes advantage of his hesitation and picks him up shoving him into the room making him stumble to the floor.

Then she grabs his hair pulling him over to the window.

Joon stand up and rushes into the room, just in time to see Hyoyeon break the window with her hand.

Then she grabs changmin's collar with a bloody hand and shoves him toward the window, trying to push him out onto the two story fall below. Changmin cries out terrified.

What the !? Is she trying to kill me?!

Joon's eyes go wide and he runs forward. "Hyoyeon don't!!"

Hyoyeon pushes Changmin again and he grabs her arm, both of them stumbling forward, then falling out of the window.