Salvation?

Sincerely Yours (Seoul Academy: Changmin P.O.V)

Changmin shut his eyes as he feels them both start to fall, then a hand grabs him, roughly pulling him back. he feels Hyoyeon slip from his grasp, then two strong arms wrap themselves around him.

 

Changmin opens his eyes. Joon must have rushed forward in the very last few seconds and grabbed him, pulling him back to safety.

Min looks up into Joon's face, shaken. "th-thank you."

Joon shakes his head not saying anything. He pulls Min closer to himself kissing the top of his head protectively.

After a few seconds, Changmin pulls away. "THE GIRL!" He stands up rushing to the window.

He wished he hadn't...

 

The next 2 hours were a blur. Changmin and Joon rushed down stairs and called 911. an ambulance came, and so also did many employees of the school.

Hyoyeon was alive, but terribly hurt. The medics said that she probably wouldn't walk again.

Changmin and Joon were interrogated multiple times, but their story was excepted. It comes out that this wasn't actually Hyo's first offence. She was insane, and multiple counts of violence were on her record. 

Changmin felt sick to his stomach and the pain in his chest was getting worse.

 

After many hours of intense commotion, changmin collapsed on one of the benches, resting his head in his hands.

Joon walks over to him and sits next to him. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about her." He looks at min guilty. "I...put a restraining order on her. I used to date her, but...she's kind of crazy." He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.

Changmin doesn't look up at him, but nods. "It's okay...I understand."

He feels Joon's hand on his back. "are you okay?"

Min nods again, but he feels lightheaded, his head still in his hands.

After a minute the principal walks up to them. "are you okay Changmin? You look like hell." He turns to Joon. "Let him stay in your dorm tonight okay. You two should go. You both need rest."

He can feel Joon stand up next to him, his hand sliding off of Min's back. "Come on changmin."

Changmin swallows then slowly stands up, and they both walk to Joon's dorm.