Dorm Placement

Sincerely Yours (Seoul Academy: Changmin P.O.V)

-3 weeks later-

Everything just seemed muted, changmin just went through his days in a daze. every signal day was the same. Joon was better, but still not talking to min. Joon avoided min like his life depended on it.

Changmin didn't understand, but there was nothing he could do.

Then the fateful day came. There was a whole slew of new students starting at the school and moving into the dorms which meant many of the other students had to switch dorms to make room. No one was going to have a dorm to themselves anymore.

So a list was put together of all the students who would be switching rooms. And said anouncment was posted on all the billboards throughout the school. 

Changmin after a lunch went over to one of the boards and looked for his name, running his finger down the list carfully. 

Then he finally found it and traced his finger across to see who'd he be dorming with.

Room 227: Shim Choikang Changmin - Lee Joon

Changmin stared at the paper for a second longer, thinking he had misread it. 

I have to dorm with Joon?....what?? This can't be real right?

He re-read it again and again, not sure how he felt.

Then he finally tore his eyes away from the paper and walked to class, his mind still reeling. 

 

The next night Changmin packed up all of his things and walked to Joon's dorm. he hesitated at the door, then knocked.

There came no reply, but after a second or two the door opened.

Joon looked at Min then steped aside to let him in not saying anything. 

Changmin walked past him and into the room, looking around hesitantly.

This is so awkward...

Joon finally spoke pointing to one of the beds. "You can sleep there and keep your stuff wherever." Joon shrugs and sits down on his bed.

Changmin nods and then sets his things down. he glances at Joon. "thank you..."

Joon nods then lays down.

Changmin looks at his hands, feeling sad all of a sudden.

Oh how things have changed between us....what I wouldn't give to go back to the way things used to be.

Min sighs and starts to unpack. 

but I guess that's imposible now...