Epilogue

50 Things I Don't Know About "K"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't today, I'm sorry."

"There was an emergency back at the ER."

"More patients came in. You should go home first."

"I'll make it up to you."

The past few days, Jimin wasn't able to spend time with her wife as there were a lot of things to do at the hospital. Minjeong felt utterly disappointed though understood and was not able to do anything but wait patiently, even if it sometimes took two days of not seeing the latter.

"Okay okay... everything is fine. Everything is cool..." Minjeong mumbled to herself while staring blankly through the window beside her.

Having a doctor as a wife is hard after all.

She thought whilst putting a big bite of pancakes into , then laying her chin onto her palm with a small frown. Her group of friends couldn't help but notice the girl's expression and chuckle at the sight, cooing.

"Her ears and tail are down," Ning chuckled.

"Aww, our Minjeongie really misses her wife," Aeri said as she reached out her hand to pinch the latter's cheek softly.

Minjeong groaned and pushed Aeri's hand away. Currently, she and her friends decided to have breakfast together and hang out afterward. Jimin was supposed to be present but due to some unfortunate circumstances back at the hospital, she wasn't able to go.

And it'll probably take her the whole day.

Ryujin snickered, "MJ, I think you have attachment issues."

"I do not!" Minjeong blurted out, slamming the table lightly.

Sakura almost spat her food. So she swallowed before bursting out in laughter, "She's cute."

"Sometimes, I hate you guys." Slightly annoyed, Minjeong rolled her eyes and quickly finished her plate. "I'm going." she stood up. "I forgot to feed the dog. I'll catch up, just text me where you guys are off to later."

Everyone paused their eating to smile at the girl which she only disregarded and grumbled something before completely leaving the restaurant. Of course, what she said was a lie. Minjeong had no plans of where to go now.

But still, she continues to roam around and ended up stepping into an arcade to play some games. She played for a good thirty minutes until her phone began to ring which she immediately took out and answered.

"Hey, baby."

"What's up? Are you done?"

Rushing footsteps were being heard behind the phone, "I'm not sure, but I'll get to it."

"Oh, then why did you call? It sounds busy there."

Jimin took a deep breath, "I'm really tired... I just wanted to hear your voice."

"I see. Don't overwork yourself too much, okie?"

"Yes~ I won't... So, are you with the others?"

"Nope, I left just because I wanted some time alone."

"Well, are you having fun-"
"Dr. Yu, they're here!"
"Ah... Yeah, I'm coming!"

"Something to do?"

"Yeah, I'm really sorry."

"It's cool, it can't be helped."

Jimin frowned, "I love you..."

Minjeong snickered, "Mhm, I love you too. I'll see you later yeah?"

"Bye-bye."

After ending the call, with a smile on her face, Minjeong resumed her game and flawlessly shot the enemies by the head with the gun she held in one shot. It was the last level and she got the highest score among the leaderboards. That call certainly made everything better.

"Woah, MJ. You're really good!"

An unfamiliar voice suddenly resounded behind Minjeong's back, causing her to turn around only to see this tall handsome man clapping his hands. She has no idea of who this person was and placed the gun back into its slot, her head tilting.

"Do I know you?"

The man smiled and tucked his hands into his hoodie's pockets, "You don't remember?"

Minjeong chuckled nervously, "I'm sorry... I got into an accident and-"

"Got amnesia, I know I know. Your life sounds like it came out of a movie." The man laughed, "Anyway, I was talking about that time back at the hospital when I visited... I know it's been years! But really, no?"

Minjeong squinted her eyes, "Sorry, nothing seems to pop up my mind."

"Alright, understandable."

The man maintained his smile and looked at the girl from top to bottom. He felt nostalgic and breathed out a sigh. Eventually, he revealed that his name was Dong Sicheng and Minjeong was quick to remember the name since he was the first to greet her when she woke up.

He wasn't that noticeable due to the facial hair he grew, making him look more mature since the last time she saw him— he aged like fine wine. He explained how he flew from China to Korea to take care of the company and arrange a few things.

"I didn't expect to see you here honestly... It feels like that time where we went on those dates only to play a game either in this arcade or a computer cafe."

Minjeong raised a brow, "We went on dates?"

Win laughed, "More like a friendly one. You were a really hard one to crack."

"Ah, so what do you do now?"

"Hmm, shall we talk about it while we take a walk outside? I know how you used to love peaceful walks, it's a great day today too."

"Only if you tell me about myself along the way."

"Bet."

With the agreement, the two walked out of the arcade and bega

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter