24 | thoughts

50 Things I Don't Know About "K"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm right in front of you," Minjeong glared at her best friend while putting a bandage around her hand.

Ryujin chuckled, "Can't I boast my cute friend?"

Minjeong snickered, "Look who's talking."

"Thank you~ But I'm not cute." Ryujin playfully posed on her couch, "I'm handsome~"

Minjeong gagged as she merely nodded her head and pushed her best friend off the couch. Ryujin just paced the girl's mood and laughed it off.

"But seriously, it feels so great to have met you after all of these years." Ryujin stayed on the floor and laid her back against the couch, "Five years? Damn..."

Minjeong clipped the bandage around her hand and nodded, "What made you break the boundary? Didn't we decide to keep our friendship virtual?"

Ryujin groaned, "It got boring! I yearn for something more, so when I saw you passing by... I couldn't help but approach... and saw you at bad timing. My bad."

The girl smiled and shook her head, she sat down next to her best friend and patted her shoulder.

Minjeong was quite glad that she met Ryujin at that time, things could've gone worse if there wasn't anyone to look out for her.

Last time something similar happened, and she clearly remembered the chaos it caused. That's the last thing she'd ever want to happen. It's painful.

Nonetheless, everything had gone well thanks to Ryujin.

"No, you helped me. Thanks for letting me stay here for a bit."

Ryujin returned the smile, "Well, I couldn't leave you out like that bleeding huh? You told us about your condition, and it's dangerous if I left you to burst out in anger."

Minjeong sighed, "Yeah, I'm sorry that our first meeting was like that."

"There's nothing to be sorry for, puppy," Ryujin snickered and patted her best friend's head.

"Puppy? Yah, don't go calling me that."

"What? You do kind of look like one now that Winwin mentioned it, a cute one too."

Minjeong rolled her eyes as the girl beside her continued with her laughs. They never met physically but the latter was sure that she and this person would certainly have something good in the future.

*RING RING RING RING*

When Minjeong heard the rings from her phone, she took it out of her pocket and saw the caller's ID— Rina.

Ryujin beside her released a smirk and nudged her multiple times, the girl knew probably almost everything about them since the latter would rant out things whenever they were playing a game or calling.

"Ohoho~ Looks like your girlfriend's calling."

"I told you there's nothing."

"Heh, I know you have alexithymia and all but... come on! Does a best friend normally cause your mind to get messy?"

"It could be my condition messing with my brain again, RJ."

"Pfft, sure sure."

The girl nudged her best friend with medium force before finally answering the call, Ryujin tried to lean closer in an attempt to hear the conversation.

However, Minjeong pushed her face away, earning a chuckle from the girl.

"Jeongie! Where are you? It's almost 2 a.m."

"Sorry, I got into-"
"Minjeongg~ You're so feisty!"

"What the hell? Are you with someone?"

Minjeong glared at the girl next to her who started to moan vigorously, she mouthed the girl to "shut the up" and distanced herself.

"...Jeongie, did I call at a bad time?"

"No no no! That person's just messing with me, I'm sorry about that."

"Hmph, I hope you're right."

"Anyway, I'm on my way back... I'll meet you guys at the bar."

Before Jimin could respond, Minjeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter