16 | prodigy

50 Things I Don't Know About "K"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thunders and heavy rains, that was the only thing that filled the silent bedroom.

Minjeong was stuck on her neighbor's bed, comforting the frightened girl as she had her head buried into the crook of the shorter's neck.

With soft sobs and unstable breaths, Minjeong gently patted Jimin's back, trying to comfort her.

In all honesty, she never felt anything. However she hated the fact that she was stuck here, and that was intervening with her game night.

Her precious time.

Despite this, she's okay with it since she thinks that; at least I'm doing a "good deed".

Minjeong yawned, this was quickly noticed by the frightened girl as she raised her head to look at the shorter.

Jimin wiped her wet eyes with the use of her sleeves, "Are you tired?"

"Yeah, can I leave n-"

Before she could even finish her words, Jimin casually stood up and began fixing her messy side of the bed.

"Uhh... what the heck are you doing?"

The taller displayed her usually stern face and gazed at the girl in front of her, patting on that side where she just arranged.

"Sleep here."

"What the... how about a no?"

"Why?" Jimin tilted her head, "This isn't the first time we slept together..."

"That was years ago."

Minjeong held her forehead and sighed, a lot of things changed and it's not like the same years ago.

"Well, you're fine now right?" she stood up. "Then I guess I'm done here."

Jimin turned her head down to look at the floor, pursing her lips as she wanted the shorter to stay a bit longer.

Though keeping her words to stay at an appropriate distance, she ended up nodding her head, allowing the girl to walk her way outside the bedroom.

"Oh, and hey..." Minjeong paused, "You should clean that floor of yours... seems like you had it bad, and whatever it is... hang in there."

"Can I?"

"What?"

"Hang in there?"

Minjeong turned her head to look at the girl with a brow raised, the tone of the taller's response was not her usual.

It sounded so dark and hopeless, a familiar one that she wouldn't think she'd heard for a very long time.

"You do you."

She replied sternly with a shrug that caused her to earn a snicker from the taller— normally she'd be against that answer, but since everything wasn't like before...

Minjeong couldn't care less.

"Huh, I'd thought you'd say no or something... meanie"

Jimin pouted and Minjeong just rolled her eyes at this, then knocked on the open door twice as a farewell.

"Do you hate me?"

The taller's voice echoed through the corridor.

"Big-time."

With that in response, Minjeong could've sworn she heard a mutter yet she didn't mind this and proceeded to walk outside the apartment.

What will tomorrow bring?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

By some coincidence, I found myself inside the library with Karina.

Not technically?

Due to an unknown circumstance, I can't help but glance at her— not that I'm attracted to her or anything else.

Rather, I'm worried for myself.

Landing my eyes on her for no particular reason. Karina takes off her glasses and crosses her arms, tapping one of the end pieces against her lip thoughtfully.

I could see some flashes across the room, coming from a few students who were present inside the room.

Well, it looks like the two of them haven't noticed me yet which is good.

I'm at the very corner of the room, doing my homework peacefully... not until I saw Karina and Kai walk inside the library as they both step into a certain aisle.

Not sure why both of them were here since for as long as I knew "Karina", she'd never come here unless it was something probably important.

Not that I care...

Wait, why am I even thinking about this?

I instantly shook my head and focused back on my homework, I was almost done and I should finish this as soon as possible before those two noticed me.

The last thing I'd want is for either of them to interact with me.

I'm already gaining a little attention, and I don't want that to grow bigger anymore.

I want to go home.

So with that in thought, I lowered my head and started to write in my notebook at a fast pace.

"Yo yo~"

A familiar voice emanated behind my back, its footsteps gradually became louder as this figure casually sat down next to me and placed its notebook next to me.

Glancing to my left to glance at this person, I saw Win who was already writing in his notebook without saying another word to me.

Guess that's fine.

I flipped a page, "There's a lot of vacant chairs."

I said before finally finishing my homework, stretc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter