36 | melodies

50 Things I Don't Know About "K"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm glad that you can come with us Minjie!"

"Yeah, I never thought you'd actually agree to this."

Minjeong groaned, "Because I'm here for Jimin, not for this socializing, messy food, and head aching loud music."

Currently, Minjeong with her two friends; Aeri and Ning. Got invited into their friend's residence for a party which was hosted by Sicheng and his brothers.

Minjeong was originally going to spend her day sleeping and reading a few books, but the idea of visiting her girlfriend's house for the very first time piqued her interest. Thus, the moment Aeri and Ning barged into her apartment with the invitation.

She got up without resistance and went along with the couple.

Ning squinted her eyes, "Are you sure there's nothing going on with the two of you?"

Aeri chuckled, "Maybe there's something going on but only Minjeongie's not aware of it."

"Well, that's possible." Minjeong sighed, "But seriously, there's nothing going on... yet."

Hearing the word yet, the couple couldn't help but grin at their friend. In response, Minjeong solely rolled her eyes at this and pushed the two towards the dance floor for distraction so she could sneak away to look for a particular person.

And when she got away, luckily, the person who she's looking for is seated by the very corner of the spacious living room alone. So without hesitation, she approached this figure and stood in front of him.

"Winwin," she called whilst snapping her fingers in front of the busy guy who's preoccupied with his phone.

"Huh?"

Win blurted out as he paused his game, lifting his head to look at whoever stood before him. There he saw Minjeong who looked at him with her usual poker face, merely returning the gaze with a soft smile.

"Woah, I never thought I'd see you in these events." he laid his back against the couch. "Looking for me?"

"Yeah, what are you doing here anyway? Didn't you arrange this party?" Minjeong subtly tilted her head, "I thought you never liked crowds."

Win sighed, "I do! It's just... my brothers were eager for socializing and it appeared that our college had a lot of people who loved parties, and so this happened."

"That's why you're alone here?"

"Gosh, you don't know how much I wanted to vomit with people wanting to talk to me all at once and get closer." Win huffed, "But anyway! Do you need anything? Or are you finally going to accept my date request?" he wiggled his brows.

"No, I'm here to ask you where Jimin's room is... she told me that she's here practicing for that piano thing of hers."

"Ouch, straight to the point." Win laughed before giving in and pointing his fingers upstairs, "Her room is at the very end of the left hallway on the third floor."

The shorter looked up towards the stairs with difficulty and smiled stoically, "This mansion is two times bigger than ours... I hate walking for so long indoors."

"You should expect a lot from a big family like ours, Jimin probably owns thirty-five percent of the spaces here too."

"Damn, really?"

"Uhuh, she's the only girl in the family. Our father might be harsh at her at times, but he babies her a lot."

"I see."

With a chuckle, Win pulled out a skateboard under the couch and rolled it to the girl's feet.

"We really have a lot of things in common, I hate walking too!" he crossed his arms. "I bet you can ride that as well? I use that as transportation around the hallways."

Minjeong snickered and picked up the board, "Thanks."

"If you really want to thank me, you should kiss me on the cheek~"

"Yeah, I think I'm going to go ahead now."

Ignoring the taller, Minjeong turned her back and began to walk her way up the stairs.

Laughing once more, Win suddenly yelled. "If something goes bad with the two of you, I'm always here waiting!"

It was faint, but enough for the girl to hear which stole a lot of attention from the people nearby. Certainly, the girl hated every bit of it, though understood the situation as she was aware of the latter's feelings.

Really stubborn...

Eventually, Minjeong arrived at the third floor and quickly rode the skateboard towards her girlfriend's mentioned room.

When reaching the end of the hallway, she placed aside the board at the corner of the hall next to a plant and stood upon a huge door that seemed to have a melody resounding from the tiny gaps of the entrance.

Curiosity rising, she pressed her ear against the door and listened to the faint melodies.

As the girl was about to close her eyes to fully take in the otherworldly music, a wrong chord had been pressed which halted the music for a second before proceeding with random broken notes after completely stopping.

Minjeong could've sworn she heard faint scowls behind the door while she stood silent. Then waiting for a few secon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter