4 | noted

50 Things I Don't Know About "K"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| Third Person POV

Weirdly, Minjeong's sleep felt very peaceful even though there was the thought of someone else sleeping on her bed... let alone the person she came to hate— Yu Jimin.

Minjeong slowly got up from the couch, still feeling a bit drowsy. The warm glow of the sun rising filtered into the bedroom, casting its light on half the room while the other half remained shrouded in darkness.

The girl stood up and stretched her back. Glancing at her bed, Jimin was still in deep sleep while silence descended upon the entire room. Minjeong could only sigh at the sight and quietly walked her way outside the room.

Though at that point, Jimin's eyelids slowly opened. The bright sunlight caused her to squint, her long, black eyelashes offering little help in blocking the sunlight.

When she rose from the unfamiliar bed, perplexity appeared on her face. She began to explore her eyes around the room. It was plain... too plain.

No posters or anything could liven the room, though there was an exception. A few plants were positioned near the window.

Throwing aside the plainness, the bedroom was undeniably clean, and she only liked the scent that lingered around the room— minty lavender.

Jimin shook her head and combed her messy hair with her fingers. She stood up, and then walked outside of the bedroom.

Upon arriving at an unknown living room, Jimin looked around and saw a familiar figure, the cold air from the air conditioner crawling into her skin.

"Choi Winter..."

Calling out the girl's false name caused Jimin to get a quick sting on her head. At that moment, she remembered what had happened last night. She solely sighed at herself and whimpered.

"Please stop calling me that." Minjeong looked at the girl with annoyance, "I did you a favor now. Return it by simply cutting ties with me." she sipped her coffee.

Jimin could only look at the girl silently and button up her shirt the whole time she had her undergarments exposed, "My pants?"

Minjeong grabbed Jimin's pants left on top of the washing machine and threw them at Jimin, which she caught without fail.

Jimin noticed the new scent that hindered her pants, "You washed it?"

"It was dirty." Minjeong shrugged, "I also had no choice but to clean you a bit before dropping you down onto my bed."

"Why?"

"You reeked alcohol, I hate such fragrance getting implanted on my bed." Minjeong finished drinking her coffee, "Now can you please leave?"

Jimin rolled her eyes, "Right."

Walking toward the door, she immediately opened the door without hesitation, only to see more familiar figures.

"Minj— Eh? Jimin?"

"What the ?"

In front of Jimin stood her two friends, Ning and Aeri. This was totally unexpected, yet the girl never displayed any reaction. She just stared at them lifelessly.

Aeri stared at her friend before asking, "Why aren't you wearing any pants...?" she grinned.

Ning covered her mischievous smile with a hand, "Huh... never would I thought the two of you would do it-"

"Because we didn't," Jimin huffed.

Not waiting for the couple's words, Jimin walked past them and straight into her apartment.

 

———————————————

 

| Minjeong

Watching Ms. Goddess finally leave my apartment was probably the best I could've seen today. I don't even want to think about the hardships I did last night... that girl's too mysterious, and it scares me.

Though I guess that's another thing to take my mind on.

I pulled out my phone and swiftly typed the word; Mysterious.

"Yah! What's Jimin doing here early in the morning?"

Turning my head toward the voice, I saw Ning with Aeri... I don't even remember welcoming these two, but I can't really do anything about them.

Ning casually sat down on my couch while Aeri bowed politely before doing so. It's her first time here, so it's cool that she had respect, unlike Ning's first time here.

"The girl got drunk and was almost taken advantage of by two men." I took the mug I was holding to wash it by the sink, "You know how my conscience is."

Ning gasped. "Woah, she's lucky you were there then."

"Considering it's Jimin she didn't even thank you right?" Aeri chuckled.

"Oh, we'll be treating each other like nothing... so there's nothing to worry about that," I finished washing the mug and hung it on the mug tree.

"Why is that?" Ning tilted her head.

"I want my invisible life back Ning... people only find me interesting because they can't tell whether I'm serious or not. I don't trust anyone."

Ning pursed her lips, "That's just because you've been keeping the bad stuff for yourself... it wouldn't hurt to open up a bit you know?"

"Well, I opened up to you?"

"I'm the only person, you need more. How about taking Jeno as an example."

"No. I. Don't. Need. More."

Ning pouted, "Minjie-"

"Shut it."

Ning sighed, "Fine."

 

———————————————

 

Diligently listening to the professor, I'm writing notes in my notebook. I don't like studying, but since I don't do anything at home or outside, it's the best thing I could at least do.

But today... the world must've hated me. I can't focus that much on work anymore as rumors started circulating on the campus that involved me with Ms. Goddess. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter