37 | you are "k"

50 Things I Don't Know About "K"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who's K?"

Hearing the question, Minjeong sat in place dumbfoundedly. Uncertain of what her girlfriend's asking about, at the same time, hoping it wasn't what she thinks it is.

Minjeong smiled stoically, "What do you mean who's K?"

Jimin raised her head and looked at her girlfriend suspiciously, "Your notebook had words like; Chilly, mysterious, weird, stubborn. It seems like you're listing things about a certain person, Jeongie." she pouted her lips.

Aaahhh... I'm done for.

"Did you like someone else before me?" she asked with a grunt. "Don't tell me you still like that person, that page at least had six things which two I didn't mention."

Minjeong huffed before releasing a chuckle, "I think you just invaded my privacy."

"I don't care."

The taller turned her girlfriend's head to face her, glaring at the latter with eyes reminiscent of a hawk. Minjeong could only purse her lips at the gaze, contemplating whether she should tell the girl her reason for writing such characteristics.

"So, Kim Minjeong... who is K? Is it a girl?"

Slightly nervous, Minjeong sighed in defeat. "Yeah, I like this person and it's a girl... but-"

Before the girl could finish her words, Jimin punched the latter on the shoulder and turned her back with her arms crossed, sulking.

"Hmph... and I thought I was the only one you ever liked."

Minjeong held in her laughter as she thought Jimin's jealous state was adorable. She then scooted closer and grabbed the latter's hand, planting a kiss on its back.

"You are. Because that K is you, Rina."

Jimin shot a glance at her girlfriend, doubtful. "That doesn't make any sense, you know?"

The shorter laughed whilst turning Jimin's body to face hers, clasping her hand along with a  serious gaze to indicate that she's telling the truth.

"Are you doubting this shut-in who has social problems and barely leaves her apartment?"

"Okay, good point." Jimin sighed and pouted, "Though in all seriousness... what does K even mean?"

As that question popped up, a flash flood of memories resurfaced Minjeong's mind that caused her to snicker and shrug.

"Karina."

"Karina...?" Jimin furrowed her brows, "Didn't you just add K and A? What the heck was that for anyway?"

"Oh, it was pure coincidence."

"Uhuh?"

"No, really. You know how much I hated you at the time, then I can't even remember why but... I addressed you so many names inside my thoughts."

"Okay...? What does Karina mean?"

"It never had any meaning actually." Minjeong chuckled, "I thought it just suited you, but now that you mentioned it... the name kind of sounded like your typical girl who'd party all night in clubs, get drunk, and be dragged by suspicious men."

"Did you really just attack me?"

"Nah, I totally saved your life... thrice," the shorter teased.

Jimin breathed out a long sigh as she shook off her girlfriend's hand and gazed at her lap. Promptly, releasing a small peal of laughter when recalling the mentioned memories.

"Then those six things I saw... were just all about me?"

"Ding ding ding!"

"Pfft, that's a bit strange.. but if it's you I don't mind." Jimin chortled, casually moving over to sit on her girlfriend's lap. "What's it for anyway?" 

"Well, the plan was writing fifty things about you."

"Fifty?" Jimin raised her brows, "That's a lot..."

"Yeah, I already have thirty-four written inside my journal." Minjeong chuckled nervously, "I never really know anything that much about you, so it just so happens that I've been doing that for a while now." she explained bluntly.

"...huh, I'm speechless."

"Did I make you uncomfortable? I'm sorry, I'll stop."

Jimin shook her head as she wrapped her arms around the shorter's neck, "No, actually... I support what you're doing. There's nothing bad about writing things about me, who knows? It might actually come in handy." she assured with a smile whilst playing with the latter's hair.

Astonished, Minjeong watched her girlfriend who can't seem to remove that beautiful smile on her face.

"I'm glad you told me this, this is way better than finding out you liked someone else." Jimin said which earned a chuckle from her girlfriend, "I hate being lied about what I asked... oh hey, you can add that to your list."

"That, I'll do."

Jimin stood up with a giggle, reaching out her hand to offer her girlfriend. Minjeong got confused by this and tilted her head, the taller then explained that she's going to show her around the room as the probability of them hanging out in the place would happen again.

Thus, Minjeong took the hand and matched her girlfriend's pace as the latter showed her around the large room— The first door nearby was just a huge closet that contained Jimin's clothes, shoes, and accessories, not to mention all of them were almost worth millions of won.

While the second door next to it was the huge bedroom. The walls were colored white with a few blue colors, and the usual furniture you'd see in a bedroom... but expensive.

Though what caught Minjeong's whole attention was a particular brown stuffed bear that's laid down on the middle of the bed, she was quick to break away from her girlfriend's hand and approach it with surprise.

"Ain't this the one I gave you?"

"I named it MJ." Jimin smiled in delight, "When we weren't together yet... I hug it whenever I feel wiped out from practicing, reminds me of you always. Now that I have you, I can hug you whenever I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter