Max

Rough
Please log in to read the full chapter

"The doctor say's he'll be fine. He should wake sometime tonight or tomorrow." Jay said after what felt like hours.

My body had became stiff as I sat in the same position for however long we have been here.

"The doctor said there's a spare room upstairs we can use for the time being."

I could hear Sunoo sigh as he stood to his feet with a groan, he's body probably being stiff as well from the prolonged sitting.

"I'll go find some food while you get settled in." Sunoo said.

After that I just heard people moving around before I was once again picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder, more then likely that jerk Jay's. And not a moment later I was sat down in another chair. If I was being honest I was tired of being tossed around like a sag of potatoes

"Could you be so kind and remove the bag from my face? It's getting quite stuffy." I say a bit sarcastically. I hear a sigh before my head gets jerked forward a bit. I feel the tie come loose before the bag gets snatched off. "Why, thank you."

The dark haired man just rolls his eyes before walking over to one of the small beds and sits down.

I take my time to look around the room, though there wasn't much to see. Two small beds on opposite walls, a window a few steps away from me with a white curtain covering it, a small table by each bed with a lamp sat on them. Just a basic room, really.

Not a word was said as we both sat and waited for Sunoo to return. I was hoping he would get me food, because if I was being honest I was starving. I took a few glances at Jay as he sat on the bed and fiddled with a knife. I couldn't tell if he was trying to be intimidating or if he was just bored. I did know that if he was trying to be the first, he was failing.

"I'm back." I snap my head up as Sunoo enters the room with a tray of food. "The doctors wife was kind enough to cook for us." He said with a smile. His soft features scrunching up a bit.

Jay didn't say anything as Sunoo set the tray down on the bedside table near him. Sunoo handed a plate to Jay who nodded his head and then grabbed another and turned to me.

"How is she going to eat tied up?" He paused and turned to Jay, who already had a piece of chicken in his mouth.

"She doesn't need to eat." He replied after he had swallowed his food.

"Excuse me?" I questioned as I turned to look at him. I have been accused of attacking a man that I helped, tied up for hours, thrown around like a doll, and he expected me not to eat?

"Jay..." Sunoo stood there with the plate in his hand looking confused. "I don't think it would hurt if she ate.."

"I agree with him." I tilt my head in Sunoo's direction while I raised a brow at Jay.

"I will not allow her to eat until I know she did not harm Heeseung." Jay said simply before turning back to his food.

Sunoo stood there a moment looking from the plate to me before he slowly set it back down on the tray. I let out a huff as I turned to stare at the far wall. I had nothing to say to them. If Jay wanted to act this way I would let him. Once Heeseung woke up, he could clear this all up and Jay would be eating his words and actions towards me.

~~

Hours past with no news on Heeseung waking up. Sunoo was already asleep in the bed farthest from me. I had wiggled around for a few hours to try and get comfortable, which was hard. My hands were still tired behind my back even though I had asked Jay hours ago to untie me for a few minutes, he refused of course. I couldn't understand why he was so anger, but I guess I shouldn't expect anything different from a man. They were all controlling s.

Once I was sure they had both fallen asleep I tuck my arms under my and then down to the backs of my knees. I stayed in that position for a moment to make sure neither one of them had moved. Jay, who was in the bed closet to me lay completely still other then the slow rise and fall of his chest. Next I lift my feet and slip my hands under them, letting my hands finally rest in front of me.

I sigh with relief as the circulation becomes normal in my arms once more. After a moment of letting my arms regain some feeling I bend down and work on uniting my feet, after that I was able to free my knife from my boot and cut my hands free. I rub my wrist to try and ease the ache that settled in them hours ago. Now it was my time to escape.

Jay had locked the door with a key that he then shoved in his pocket, making sure I kne

Please log in to read the full chapter