Confusing pt 2

Rough
Please log in to read the full chapter

I squint my eyes as I feel the morning sun burn them, I don’t remember much after Jake had laid his head on my shoulder, I don’t even remember if I made it to bed last night.

I try and roll over, but something was holding me in place. I felt my heart jump as I started to feel panic, what could be holding me still?

My eyes open and my heart started to race for a different reason.

I was face to face with Jake, somehow we had both ended up on the floor cuddling.

Holy .

How did we end up like this?

I was far to drunk last night, I should have stayed in my own room after Sunoo had left me.

I try and pull away, feeling myself grow a little light headed from the amount of embarrassment and nerves that was rushing through me.

“A few more minutes, please.”

My eyes widen as he pulled me back into his chest. I lay there as still as possible not knowing what to do.

“How did you sleep?” Jake asked after a while of silence.

I had slept amazingly. “Good… how about you?” I couldn’t admit that last night was the best sleep I had in god knows how long.

“Me too.” He replied as he started to massage the back of my head.

My eyes closed from the feeling, something about it made me sleepy and warm.

A knock on the door brought us back to reality, today we would go back to the castle and try to find anything that could lead us to the last stone.

Jake sighs as he rolls onto his back, his one arm still under my head.

~*~

I look out the corner of my eye as Seori sits up and rubs her eyes, a smile tugging at my lips.

She may have been drunk out her mind, but the fact she came looking for me, knowing I wasn’t feeling the best made it all a little better.

When I had went to the stables to find her I didn’t expect her to hug me back, I was braced for her to shove me away and call me a name, but I guess even her hard headed self appreciated comfort as well.

From the moment we had our first fight I knew I liked something about this girl, she was very determined and knew how to hold her own. She also drove me crazy in more ways then one.

~*~

“I’ll meet you at the stables.” I say as I stretch my arms a little, I was trying to drag out leaving, wanting whoever had knocked to leave so they wouldn’t see me walk out. “What?”

The king laid there smiling up at me, I looked around trying to find what could be making him happy.

“Nothing.” He said while shaking his head.

“Okay…” With that I stand and head to the door, taking

Please log in to read the full chapter