Heath's Temparements

Dating App Match
Please log in to read the full chapter

Carrie's POV:

She has done good progress working on our relationship and our family relations. Heath for the most part was always calm and collected. No temperaments or any sign of rebellion. We always exercised communicating to each other. Often it led to ugly and petty fights, but calmly, if you can imagine how that worked. This afternoon was no different, she was a hard headed girl if she wanted to be. I read her Father's message for help. The guy was diagnosed with Stage 4 Lung Cancer, his money all depleted. While I did want to help him get close to Heath and have her soften up to her Father's pleas, I wasn't in the position to convince her otherwise, especially not when he scarred her permanently. We've been working through her monsters, unraveling every ugly monster she had and working through them. She learned to trust me and now as she sat at the Recording Studio waiting for me to get done with recording. I couldn't help but pity her, I knew she was a good person, I had no doubts she was good. It was her fear of her Father and the things he was capable of doing to hurt her and her beloved Mother and Namdongsaeng that kept her guards up. I honestly understood the turmoil running through her head, but the altruistic side of me wanted her to have mercy on her Father. To help him and to have them both spend time with each other and in his last few days on Earth, experience a love from his Kids that he lacked. Allow him to have fond memories of Heath and Ken, which he can bring to the afterlife. It sounded so naive of me to hope that they get to spend that final days together. It was emotionally draining for us to even discuss it, so I settled for her promise earlier that she would think about it more. I learned not to constantly ask her for things she wasn't ready for, she often caved anyway, so I trust that she will give in and give her Father if not a chance at a better life at least build some memories with her and Ken. After another round of singing soulfully a lyrics written by Harmony, Lily was satisfied and told me I can go home and thanked me for my hard work.

I got out of the recording booth and found Heath working on her laptop. Her business started to boom and she became a sought after Ad Director. People loved her ideas and came with how much loved she was were difficult to please customers like this customer who have asked for a fifth revision of the ad they were shooting. The problem with Heath is this, she doesn't know how to set boundaries and rules for her business. She accommodates everyone's request, making her tirelessly working and cramming on projects. She had a little team of five people, who does lighting, shooting and editing but she mostly helps them herself. Never standing back to rest and take it easy. Even her rules when operating her business was inexistent. If there was one thing I learned in running my Appa's First ever Franchise was I need to hold my people accountable for every move they make, quality was always ensured in the Franchise. It was the rule I make every staff follow, to really focus on baking the bread exactly how they should be baked. So sharing with her the advice I had with putting up rules was something she needed and beneficial to her success as an owner of her own business. I got out of the booth and came to the main studio. She looks up at the door locking eyes with me. She smiles and closes her laptop and stood up, welcoming me into her arms which I indulged myself in. A warm hug that lets me know she wasn't at all offended with my suggestion to help her Father and I hoped she would, for his Father's peace and for him to feel he was loved by Heath and Ken. I knew she was reconsidering her choices, I trust she was capable of forgiving her Father and truly embrace him in all his honest self.

"Let's get you some dinner, I'll cook for you, let's drop by the Supermarket." She told me after I pulled away.

Grocery trips meant I get to pick some snacks too, my Jellies and Chocolate stash was running low, I need to get a few stocks on hand. They were my usual go to snacks whenever I was out and about.

"Can I get snacks too?" I asked her cutely.

"Of course." She replied smiling as she held our hands intertwined.

She got my tote bag and carried her laptop with her. Always the gentlewoman that she is, she carries all my stuff without being asked to do. She opens doors for me and holds them open. Moving in with her through my SZC recontracting period was the best thing I could ever do. That point we were already on our second year of being together. We walked through the halls and I she tucks me beside her. When we alighted the elevator she wrapped me in a protective hug.

"My Constant." I heard her say and sighed.

A pause as she gathers her thoughts before speaking again.

"I decided to speak with his Doctors first, have him undergo a second opinion. Assess his health and progress with his treatments and if he ever lied about being sick, I will never talk to him ever again. I'll also have to find out from my other Aunts and Uncles why he was asking help from me and not them. Whichever one was more convenient to do." She whispers to me.

Her voice hardened at her plans for her Father. It was better than having her ignore him altogether. It was a start and I am proud of her changes and progress.

"I will support you whatever the outcome might be know that he doesn't have the power to hurt you, Eomma and Kyeongie. I'm proud of you, Yeobo and I will always stand by you." I replied to her.

I placed kisses to the crook of her neck, earning giggles out of her.

"Stahp! Tickling! Me!" She said through giggles.

She shrieked when I didn't stop kissing her, putting both arms around her locking her in place. I was a little taller than her, about half an inch taller. I leveraged the half an inch stature I had on her.

"Yah, I'm only hugging you. I'm not tickling you." I replied to her.

She tries hard to bite her lips and not to giggle while I placed tiny kisses on the crook of her neck. When I knew she have had enough of the tickling sensation did I stopped peppering the crook of her neck with tiny kisses. Elevator door opens and she brought me along with her, tucked to her side as we walked to her car. She had a parking spot adjacent to where my parking spot was, Tzu Otosan awarded the said spot to Heath and on my spot my parents' Mini van could park in case they wanted to visit me. She now had a newer Honda CR-V, last year's model, her old CR-V traded in for her new SUV.  She went for all white including interiors and exterior. Giving up on the Silver one she got from Yewon Eomma. She reasoned that White exteriors are very visible during night time therefore less accidents. She was considerate like that, she knew I like White as opposed to black or other colors. Bright white which symbolizes purity and kindness, things associated with my personality. The only reason I always wore black at Award Shows and Official Press Functions was to appear refined and classy, an illusion out of my HypeGirls Persona, a more Mature Kim Carrie. A able Kim Carrie in her little black dress, a dream come true to many of the erted fans out there.

My HypeGirls Persona offered lustful, sinful, Lolita vibe. We had to really sell ourselves in a provocative manner as HypeGirls grew up in front of the spotlight. It was now our tenth year in the industry, still on top and everyone matured. Everyone have entered their dark and y phase, though I wouldn't want HypeGirls to be a cheap vessel of carnal pleasure, we had to mature and act appropriately with age. When I say appropriate, be aware that we are being lusted upon by men and women alike, that we were like products in the market,

Please log in to read the full chapter