Date with Heath

Dating App Match
Please log in to read the full chapter

Carrie's POV:

We agreed to meet up in the lobby at exactly eight in the morning for our date segment. It still didn't stop me from waking up early and grabbing breakfast with my kids. Gaeul was taken back to Korea and it was announced that we will continue with our World Tour while Gaeul takes a break. SZC apologized to fans who were waiting for us, but of course Gaeul needed this time to reflect on her actions and I honestly hope we'll get to talk soon, but I was too disappointed at her that I never even sent her off to the airport. It might have been my pride or something else entirely. I slept through the four a.m. call time, but I felt Yujin and Dani get up to send Gaeul off.

We are now at the Hotel's Restaurant, eating breakfast. Heath shortly joined us on the table and she was working on her laptop. She got a toast, egg, bacon and some fruits. Her brows furrowed as she tries to tinker with something she was working on. I took a peek on her screen and saw she was working on behind the scenes footage she was adding some effects. Tweaking here and there, her cursor moved all over her screen. I was similarly learning post production stuff like these in college. I was taking up a double degree for film and music, so I knew she needed to concentrate.

I and the rest of HypeGirls similarly edited our vlogs for our YouTube Content. We always released our own vlogs four members per day.  This along with behind the scenes of our schedules. I had some footage myself, that needed captioning and editing. She looked y as she concentrated on working, it was one of my turn ons, to see someone work hard for their living. Having had a hard life, dealt with poverty and I never came from an influential family, my circumstances have driven me to focus on my skills. The art direction of our team was also primarily handled by me and Sana Okaasan.

We worked together to determine our vibes and since we picked the 90s concept, our vlogs are always on the 90s side. The footage was primarily shot with an older digital camera and the effects was non-existent, it was just raw footage of us, the blurred and unstable footage was what we loved to show, because this was us, unstable and ready to capture our audience's hearts, any moment we come out, we always gave it our best. Everybody moves to that common goal and dream.

She smiled eventually, satisfied with her work I guess. She took a big bite of scrambled eggs and bacon on her toast. She was cute when she eats, her cheek looks like a Hamster's chewing its food. I had the need to poke her cheek, but decided against it. She chews her big bite and arranges her Laptop so that I see her screen clearly, she gave me one of her airpods and played the video. She smiles as she chews her food, my eyes on the screen, the video was edited in dream like editing, as if we were giving the viewers their sweetest dream. Then it cuts right into a nightmarish effect. Monochromatic selections, baring only our lips as we smiled ily at the camera. We wore a red lip color yesterday.

She continues to eat as the video played, slowmo effects were also in effect. We looked more like goddesses than angels and demons fighting. It felt like we showed a different side of us, a side more mature than our 90s concept. We weren't the childish images we portrayed as HypeGirls, Kazuha and Yujin played the demons fighting for my affection as an archangel, that was the direction I took from Heath yesterday after we've gotten back on set and Gaeul was removed from set. Flashes of light appeared and then a power outage effect switches me into one of the demons this time and Kazuha and Yujin appears to be archangels.

The transition went smooth and we were turned to angels and demons. It was believable, the visuals this video had makes you believe that we were seriously turned to angels and demons respectively. It was a good video. The way everything switched and the way we moved in slow motion. It was a masterpiece. There was nothing like it I've seen before. We were on the 90s vibe I mentioned previously, so this was a change and a breathe of fresh air to the audiences, it showed dangerous and lethal sides of us. I love it, her vision for this video was outstanding.

"Wow! You made this teaser?" I replied to her.

"I did, all night. Because I couldn't sleep." She replied energetically.

"You're full of energy today, that's refreshing." I replied to her.

"It's what happens when I feel so hyped about something." She replied and smiled at me.

"You're hyped? It's just a date, relax." I replied to her giggling.

"I have so many places to take you." She replied and smiled.

"Jinjja? Then let's get ready. I'll meet you at the lobby at eight." I replied to her and smiled.

"Let's finish breakfast first." She replied to me.

"Mmmm, yeah. Let's finish breakfast first." I replied to her.

"Before you eat each other's face." Kazuha cuts into the conversation.

"Yeah, there are kids around you both." Yujin replied.

"Yah! We're not about to eat each other's face." I replied to them.

"Yeah, you're not but you're both almost at it." Yujin pointed out.

I looked at Heath and found that she's leaning a little closer to me. I leaned back to my seat and sat up straight.

"Eomma, don't forget about my recommendations and have a nice date." Danielle cuts into the conversation.

"I'll enjoy the day and you enjoy too, I'll come with you guys tomorrow." I replied to her and smiled gently at her.

"Take care." Dani replied smiling.

I nearly melted at Dani's thoughtfulness.

"Nado, now eat up." I replied to her.

Soon, we got back to our respective rooms, Heath went onto her room and I was escorted by Dani, Kazuha and Wonyoung who were so thrilled to dress me up. These three kept on badgering me since the other night on the things I should wear. Each of them have gathered pieces I could wear for the date. My fate lies in them as I allowed them to pick whatever they want. They rushed me towards my room and Kazuha quickly started a bath for me. Soon, Wonyoung was picking out several dresses she had with her, she laid out her top three picks on the king size bed. Dani meanwhile laid out some of my accessories and some of my shoes.

"These are the dresses we each bought for you Eomma." Wonyoung said.

There was a white floral dress, a plain raffled light pink dress and a yellow dress with puff sleeves.  The floral white dress was for sure Kazuha's pick. The pink one was Wonyoung's pick and the yellow one was Danielle's pick. I would know, because of their distinct favorite details. Kazuha liked it when I wear white floral dresses, she always showered me with affection and compliments when I wear a white floral dress. Wonyoung loves the color light pink and Danielle loves the bright color Yellow. Both kids also shower me with affection and compliments when I wear their favorite color. Dani's outfit was relaxed though, it fitted my taste in clothing. Though white was my favorite color and the pattern and style was classy, it was more of perfect for a year end award show.

I smiled at the both of them and told them.

"The yellow one, I like it cause it's relaxed and perfect for a day out." I replied to them.

"Kazuha picked the yellow dress, I picked the white floral dress and Dani picked the pink raffled dress." Wonyoung announces.

"Zuha Unnie really knows you best." Dani exclaimed.

"See what I told you, She likes simple and relaxed. Your Bath is ready Mon Trésor. Go on and take a bath." Kazuha says as she reentered my room.

"Hold on, the shoes. What goes with your dress. Zuha Unnie." Wonyoung asked her.

"She can either wear a white sneaker or a strapped sandal. Just leave the sandals as well as the sneakers, we'll see after she gets ready." Zuha replied to her.

"Unnie, my dress fits you perfectly, You can have it." Dani quipped at Wonyoung.

"Oh, Dani. Come give Unnie a hug." Wonyoung replied as she pulls Dani in her arms.

"Gomawo, my Yeppeo Dani. My sweetest Dani. Tell me what you want and Unnie will buy it for you." Wonyoung follows up.

"Let's go to a bakery later. I want to have Chocolate Caramel Slice and Meat Pies." Dani replied.

"Is that everything? Are you sure? Alright, baby we'll go to bakeries around Newcastle." Wonyoung replied and gave Dani a final squeeze.

"Go on and rest, I'll be back with you and Haerin. We'll go on a bakery date right after Eomma finishes getting ready." Wonyoung follows up to her as she pulled away.

Dani gave her a smile and hopped off to the living room where Haerin was watching an animated film.

"Mon Trésor, your bath water is getting cold. Chop chop so you can go." Kazuha calls out to me.

I entered the bathroom right away and went into the bath to soak myself and scrub. I took a very relaxing bath and soon, I was done and rinsed myself after draining the water. Kazuha did a great job controlling the temperature of the water. After the rinse, I dried myself with my towel and then put on some body lotion. Then I started to towel dry my hair so that it's damp for styling. After I reentered the room, I found both Kazuha and Wonyoung waiting for me. They both helped me style myself. Zuha took care of hair and Wonyoung took care of make-up. Then after the final touches Wony and Zuha left me alone in the room to get dressed. Both stayed at the suite's living room.

We stayed in two rooms, six are in the adjacent room and the other six stayed here. The maknaes all stayed here. While the older members stayed at the other room. My kids are with me and Gaeul's kids which meant the four other members stayed in Gaeul's suite including Kazuha who was there to protect fellow Japanese and AKS58 Member Rei. The kid was essentially like Kazuha's and Yunjin's Daughter. Both are roommates in the two dorms we're staying at and both are affectionate towards each other, Kazuha was leader of Team KJR the sub-unit of AKS58.

Rei calls Kazuha as Zuha Okan, Okan which was used as a cute way of calling your Mother. Rei was smaller in height than Kazuha and Hyunjin but Rei can dance and sing better than the whole of AKS58 Groups. Kazuha calls Rei as Choujo or Only Daughter in Japanese. Yunjin was same age as me and have fallen hard for Kazuha the first time they met during Produce58. Yunjin sang Opera in the United States and both had classical background, both also speaks French. Both have been roomies as NewGenes and I was their roommate. One time I caught them showering together then another time about to make love to each other.

Kazuha just laughed stuff off and let Yunjin explain why they were seen in such a precarious situation. Kazuha used to giggle a lot, she was two years younger and was the giggliest among the members. She was sixteen when she entered the show, Yunjin and I were eighteen. We were the eldest in our group, so Yunjin had a lot of explaining to do. Yunjin explained that she loves Kazuha and have even formally asked me for Kazuha's hand. She's funny like that and I then understood why Kazuha fell for her.

Soon, I was done getting dressed and was ready to go. My wavy hair flowed past my shoulder and I put on a white sneaker and brought my white sling bag along from Prada and a tiny box of chocolates for Heath. It was customary for girls or women to bring Chocolates for their date, I asked Wonyoung to buy it for me. I looked myself in the mirror and smiled at myself once I liked what I saw, I emerged into the living room and bade my kids goodbye. Each of them gave me kisses on the cheek and some hugged me.

"Please be on your best behavior, arasseo? Remember you are representing SZC Entertainment and HypeGirls in General. Yujin, you are in charge, please make sure everyone has eaten lunch and everyone behaves with Dani's family. In case of emergency, please reach out to Manager Song, Manager Cho and Manager Lee. They will follow you around along with your security."

"Wonyoung, you are in charge of your younger siblings, make sure everyone is behaving properly and everyone follows you and Yujin." I followed up to Wonyoung.

"Go, Eomma. We'll take care of everyone. Enjoy your date." She replied to me.

I rolled my eyes at Wonyoung and told her.

"It's for P!nk Magazine's YouTube Content, it's not a date." I replied to her and walked to the door.

"Mon Trésor, take care." Kazuha follows me to the door.

"Take care jagiya." Yujin calls out to me.

"Alright, alright. Just behave please." I replied to them before going out the door.

"Yeah, Eomma." Everyone replied collectively.

I made my way to the elevator and pressed the down button. I rode the elevator once it opened to our floor and made my way to the lobby. The door opens and I alighted to the lobby. The Hotel was gorgeous with its modern design. Everywhere looked clean with its white walls, black interiors. The floors are shiny and smooth, you could slide around using your socks. I saw Heath standing to the side facing the elevator. She had her arms behind her, clasped I guess. She smiled warmly at me as I approached her, she walks slightly slow to meet me half way through the lobby. She looks good in her Khaki colored Chino Pants, Light  Blue Stripes Dress Shirt that was tucked in and her straight hair flowed down beautifully cascading to her sides.

"You're beautiful." I heard her say once we were in front of each other.

"Thank you, Heath. You look beautiful yourself." I replied to her.

"These are for you." She said and handed me a beautiful bouquet of white daisies and baby's breath flowers.

The bouquet had mostly baby's breath flowers clustered around a bunch of white daisies. Pink, Purple and White Baby's Breath. The two flowers I liked the most. I smiled at Heath and handed her the tiny box of chocolates. She smiled and handed me the bouquet as she reached for the box of chocolates. So she was assuming to be the male role in our dating life, otherwise she would bring me chocolates.

I wasn't complaining either, who gets to be the male role or the female role, what matter

Please log in to read the full chapter