Sunday Evening

Dating App Match
Please log in to read the full chapter

Carrie's POV:

Kyeong-woo and I spoke about his life and how grateful he was of her Hyewon Noona. I can tell that he really loves his Hyewon Noona and would do anything for her if she asked him to. Kyeong-woo had a neck tattoo, Koreans associate tattoos like his to Gangs or Murderers. I don't mind seeing tattoos like his. They are a beautiful expression of one's truth and individuality. So long as he does good for his life and never do recreational drugs, I have nothing against tattoos. Times were changing in Korea and Koreans learned to embrace tattoos and same- partners. Though for idols, we aren't supposed to show up covered in tattoos. If it's just a small tattoo, no one minds it, but what everyone minds are those with visible tattoos. Those that scream up your face, we resorted to getting ear piercings. Haerin, Kazuha, Danielle and I got a Helix piercing, we also got a lobe and two upper lobe piercing. Some didn't have any piercings or what have you, they resorted to ear cuffs and clip ons. It was their preference, I had my helix piercing prior to joining SZC, Dani and Haerin got theirs for their birthday. A tattoo needed a lot of thoughts before putting it on your body, because it's a permanent thing unlike piercings that will eventually heal if you don't put an earing on it. Kyeong-woo was nice, he seemed to be a younger brother whom you would like to have around. He was smart and handsome an exact replica of Heath and her charming self. If I wasn't already in love with Heath, I think there's a chance that I'll like him. He was cool and laid back, adventurous according to Heath's accounts. He likes speed and designing websites. He even designed Heath's website, Heath showed me during the first time we met up. He was a brilliant person and I was grateful that he loves Heath so much, he never questioned where his Appa was and was seemingly content with knowing he died. I didn't correct him, it was up to his family to tell him what happened. It was not my story to tell. So, even if I wanted to badly correct him, I didn't. Until we parted ways and we are now back to my place. Heath stood by the door, ready to drop me off.

"Yah, Gomawo for introducing me to the two most important people in your life. I look forward to meeting Oehaelmonim, despite her already dead, let's schedule a visit sometime." I told her.

"Sure, we can do that this coming Monday, since I don't have much work, I already submitted my deliverables." She replied to me.

She sounded pleasant and excited, I smiled at her and asked her.

"Would you like to sleep over? I can lend you clothes and you can have your own toothbrush." I told her eventually.

"Sure, Yeobo. I'd love to sleep over." She replied and smiled at me.

I wanted to spend the night with her, unraveling more of her secrets. Get to know the things that scared her as she grew up and what made her to be Kang Heather, who seemed to be self assured and confident. The reason she was on Tinder for cuddles and strictly just cuddles. Never committing to anyone, but now she seemed to change. A sudden change of heart, we've been exclusively talking to each other, she even allowed me to follow her colleagues back, her colleagues, Harper, Yasmine, Nicole, Madison and Serenity were people I followed recently. They all sent me messages of well wishes, they all watched our concerts and some snippets from the world tour. Everyone of them praised me and my team. Madison Kwon and Serenity Miyawaki were two of the serious people I've ever chatted with, they mostly checked in on me, asking how my day went and then reminding me to have a good rest of the day. It was weird, but certainly a welcome gesture. Miss Miyawaki was into tech, I later discovered that she was in charge of Tech Articles, Online Game Reviews and such at P!nk Publications. While Madison Kwon was Editor-in-Chief. She was the trusted Head Honcho of P!nk Publications, she was pursuasive and sweet. I saw her photos of everyone, she was similar to Heath in a way, because she was always cradling someone in a friendly hug, not even Miss Miyawaki or Heath was spared. She calls everyone at P!nk her kids and everyone seemed to love her. Especially Nicole and Harper who seemed to be at ease with Madison. Likewise a couple of risqué photos with Heath, enough to raise questions but on the other hand, I had similar risqué photos with my members both for NewGenes and HypeGirls, to feed Fan Service and gain traction, it was understandable for me to do these things for fan girls or for fan boys who ships us with other members. It was a necessary part of the industry to feed Fan Service. I was usually shipped to Yujin, Kazuha and Gaeul. We never corrected them, in fact letting the fans hear callsigns or terms of endearment. When asked about who the Eomma was their answer was me and who acts like the Appa, three people came up, it was Kazuha, Yujin and Gaeul.

Fans assigned Kazuha and Yujin as rivals in their Alternate Universe stories that I read and Gaeul was my ex. It was amusing to read and to see them both battle it out when the two are really the sweetest members ever. The two get along well, often cracking jokes at each other. Often unserious with their comebacks at each other, Yujin was like a Goldendoodle Pup, she was always the energy of our group, the main crackhead out of everyone, Kazuha was a refined and giggly woman, due to her years in ballet. She always screamed expensive and a Rich CEO of a company. Autumn was the kind to always be there and was always protective of me and our other members, she was more Fatherly than the other two, especially since she has gotten back with the famous Volleyball Player Kim Ji-Won. Ji-Won seemed pleasant when I met her personally yesterday during our concert, she dropped by the backstage just after we've had lunch with Heath and my Family. She bowed deeply to us and each of us got a small bouquet of flowers from her with our favorite flowers, Autumn must have told her about what we each liked. I pulled Heath inside our house, the family was already in the living room, Monitoring my stages, which were being broadcasted on YouTube. My family was supportive of my decision to pursue a career in the Entertainment Industry, so much so that they watch every after concert all the stages we did. They provide me feedback and from time to time, squeeze in a criticism for my styling. They are after all my family.

"We're home, Eomma, Appa. Heath's sleeping over. We'll be in my room." I announced to them and made my way to my room upstairs.

Heath trudged behind me, trying to stop and greet the rest of my family. I looked back to see her bow towards Appa who was now behind us, eyeing us intently. He wasn't scary, he just had a question.

"Until when are you sleeping over? Does your family know?" Appa asked her.

Heath smiled at Appa and reassuringly replied.

"Eomma knows I am with your daughter, so as my namdongsaeng. I'll let them know I'll be sleeping over until Tuesday." She replied to Appa.

"Until Tuesday? Minjoo, don't you have a recording at the studio?" Appa asks me.

"Not until Thursday, Appa." I answered him.

I felt Heath's trembling hand at the questions Appa was asking us.

"Appa, your daughter knows what she's doing, she's a grown woman, Twenty Three Years of age. I can bring anyone home, we can sleep in one bed and be assured nothing will happen. Trust me." I replied pouting at Appa.

He looks at me and nods his head lightly.

"I trust you, but not anyone else. As a word of caution, think about being indecent in my house and I swear you will never see the light of day. I trust my Minguring, if she wants to sleep in one bed with you, I will allow her, but force yourself upon her and I will skin you alive, you get me?" He looks at Heath with a slightly furrowed brow.

Appa looks like a fluffy Horangi, he was cute, when he tries to intimidate people, because Appa wouldn't do anyone harm, he wasn't like any other men, he was a gentle soul, his kindness exceeds everyone I've ever known.

"Ani! Appa. Trust me, I'll kill her myself if she ever forces me to do things I don't ever want to do." I replied pouting at him.

Slightly disappointed that we are having this conversation now, when he was always supportive of me. It wasn't the first time he met a suitor of mine and Heath wasn't a suitor, we have a mutual attraction, mutual plans for our future. However bleak our future looked, I was sure of our palpable attraction, it was what mattered, Heath was changing, as confirmed by Yasmine. Appa softened his look towards Heath, who was trembling currently.

"Know, how much I love my daughter that without question, I will kill anyone who dares touch her in ways she will be hurt. A Father's love, similar to your

Please log in to read the full chapter