Lunch with Third wheels

Dating App Match
Please log in to read the full chapter

Heath's POV:

We arrived at a Japanese Restaurant and then they filed out together with their managers. It was just them three. Carrie held my hand as we made our way into the restaurant. She places her tote bag into a chair and excused herself to the bathroom. 

"Heath, can you go with me?" She asked me. 

"Sure." I replied to her and told Yas, Harper and Nicole to order for me. 

She held me by the hand and pulled me with her to the bathroom. Once we arrived at the bathroom, she faces me and tells me. 

"Thanks for saving me, how was your talk with Sana Okaasan?" She asked me. 

"It was good, she was surprised I was promoted to Cover Photographer and Congratulated me on the promotion. She told me to bring along my office mates and celebrate the promotion with them and that she will take care of everything." I replied to her. 

"That's right, she told me to use the supplementary card every Group Leader gets from her. She told me to take care of you, so please don't be shy ordering everything you wanted." She replied and pulled me near her. 

She hesitated for a bit and eyed the bathroom door, she pulled me to the door and had me backed up against the door. It scared me what she had in mind because if I am not mistaken, something freaky will happen behind the closed bathroom door. She looks at me and smiled at me, the kind where you'd think she's a crazy woman. She began to inch closer and closer, she bit her bottom lip and leaned closer so that our faces are nearly a centimeter apart from each other. She breathed a sigh and just went for it, she placed a chaste kiss on my lips, soft, heavenly kiss that was patient and not in a hurry to explore. A slow unhurried kiss, intent on expressing her gratitude for deflecting Gaeul earlier. She stayed pressed on my lips, her tongue slightly moved, asking for permission to explore my mouth.

Who was I not to grant permission? I opened my Mouth and allowed her tongue to explore. She cupped my cheek and ran her hand through my long straight hair, holding the back of my head, all our weight against the door, she pulled my head back and unlatched from mine, she then trailed kisses down the side of my neck, stopping at my tilted and exposed neck. She looks at me intently and proceeds to my neck down to my shoulder, exposing a shoulder in the process. I was wearing a loose button down shirt and a tank top underneath the button down black shirt. She on my shoulder, gently biting it too in the process. She grounds her hips against my nether regions along the she was doing. The motion together with on my shoulder was enough to get me off anytime soon if I still indulged her to do whatever she wanted. Thankfully, she stops midway through her , she looks at my shoulder and smiled a wide smile at me. 

"There, you have a hickey to remember me by for a few days, it looks like we won't be pushing through the world tour. But who knows? I hope to meet you when I get back, maybe do something more as a proper expression of my gratitude." She says breathily at me and my earlobe and blew air into my ears and paused, she looks into my eyes and says.

"See you around, Heath." She follows up to me and left the bathroom.

She walked past me, now, I was left in a disheveled array of memories of kissing her and her giving me a few moments of pure bliss and a hickey to match the moment, if I don't scrub my shoulders it should stay there not for a few days but for a few weeks. She looked hot earlier as she kissed, and bit my left shoulder. Whatever did I do in my previous life to receive this greatest honor of kissing Kim Carrie? The most popular girl of our generation. The award winning Idol Leader and The most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.

I shook my dazed feeling away and tidied myself up, before someone comes and finds me with a big hickey on my shoulder. I saw that she made a very big and obvious hickey just on my shoulder. If this was how she would reward me when I fight Gaeul physically, then I am never again fighting anyone. I know she is busy and is in the middle of her contract with SZC Entertainment, I was also just beginning my work as a Cover Photographer, I would become busier assuming I also keep my spot as Travel Correspondent, assuming how P!nk tasks us to 'help' our colleagues do stuff around the office, everyone have had an experience dabbling as a Photographer, Editor and Writer, even Madison herself became a videographer and Director for the Video content P!nk had put out at one point even acting as a Personal Assistant to some groups.

Kwon has outdone herself on the first year of the Magazine, she basically did everything for the Magazine to stay relevant and afloat. She had absolute Authority over the Publication, simply because Miss Charlotte Lee or Lee Chaeryeong didn't actually know what she was doing, she just wanted to put up a publication and hired Madison Kwon, out of the blue and without further research, she just established P!nk Publications funded by her wife Joanne Shin, the Shin who was in the food business industry, Shin Food Industries. Joanne Shin was very enamored by her wife's beauty, that every whim her wife had, she gladly gives it to her, including a publication company.

Charlotte Lee have partnered up with SZC Entertainment, Ador Entertainment and HIVE Entertainment, the Top Three Leaders in the Entertainment Industry to create a Hallyu Lifestyle Magazine where the biggest and best stars of the current Hallyu Generation could play and show off their charms. It was an ambitious thing for Charlotte Lee to dream of this Magazine. It doesn't just cover the stars, the fashion and furniture, but it also features travel and food. It markets the Hallyu Wave to the rest of the world and also the rest of the world to South Koreans, it was the first of its kind to ever be published in Korea.

We are both busy with our career and I was someone who loves to shoot photos of places, memories, experiences and people. My camera and the values I put in on every photo I took are my constants. I enjoy my travel and the photos I took. Satisfied that I was doing my life's dream. I have no time to date or rather, I was more focused on my job that I can not commit to dating. See, dating is a two way street, you have to exert some effort for your relationship to work. I have no time for that, which was why I was only on Tinder for cuddles, no strings attached.

I got back to our table after a few minutes has gone by. Carrie was already chatting up a storm with everyone on the table, as if nothing happened back in the bathroom. As if everything was a pigment of my wild and artistic imagination. I smiled at everyone seeing that they were totally immersed in talking. I was about to sit beside Nicole when Carrie looks over to me and smiles gently at me before tapping the seat beside her. She then continued answering some of the questions Nicole was asking her.

I sat beside her and she automatically held my hand underneath the table. Smiling at Nicole, Yasmine and Harper. Answering all their questions patiently as we waited for our orders. She momentarily turns to me and whispers into my ears.

"I hope you don't mind, Yujin picked Sukiyaki for us, then after the shoot, would you like to come with me and explore Newcastle? Show me around, I know you know a lot of places here, you mentioned." She says to me before going back with the three colleagues of mine.

"Sure, I'll take you on a trip. What do you want to do?" I whispered to her ear.

It looks more like I was sniffing her hair or kissing her hair. Carrie had a long and wavy hair, naturally making her look like a lion. But she was often called a Samag-yeou or a Fox, because of her eyes. She also looks like a frog, depending on how stunned she is, her eyes could get wide or the narrowest depending on her mood. She was always the fennec fox and frog hybrid of HypeGirls. She smiles to the three colleagues as she answered every question each of them had. Eventually our food was served. She served me some Sukiyaki first then some rice and vegetables.

She made sure everyone of her kids are served food. When she was sure everyone was served their fill, she started to scoop some Sukiyaki on her bowl. She ate and smiled at everyone on the table. Indeed Carrie was an Angel, she was always like this even on their YouTube show HypeGlog. Where they always film themselves on their daily. Their comebacks and schedules, everything were in a Vlog style video or a game show format. Carrie was smart and brainy, she bested everyone in her grade level, she had substance and maturity to understand things. She was extremely patient and always had a smile on her face. I read on forums some testimonies from her school friends and even now she was in college, her classmates posted various compliments and testimonials about her. She was the teacher's pick and no one knew she was a trainee because she was studying on a 100% Scholarship in SOPA or Seoul School of Performing Arts.

She took up Theatre and Film at SOPA during her High school years, then when she graduated three years ago, she took up a double major of Film and Music Production in college. She is currently working on those double degree major. I heard she was studious and hard working. She was expected to graduate soon, probably in a year or so from now. She is quite busy these days with her personal projects and a clothing collaboration with Citybreeze. I studied at Hanlim Multi Art School and College I studied at Seoul State University. It was a move I did, simply because I wanted to study Broadcasting and Journalism extensively. Seoul State was the best school in Seoul, it had all the facilities and an extensive library and a video and photography laboratory.

Soon we finished lunch and went back to set. We continued the shoot and finished just when it was about four in the afternoon. I thanked all three of them and we dropped them off the hotel before we walked towards a park where there are lovely scenery to be seen. We finished the shoot successfully, though there was an issue with Gaeul, everything went according to plan, I had to shoot without Gaeul and just the other two and Carrie. Yujin and Kazuha played together the whole time. They were a nice bunch of kids, totally personable and sweet towards Carrie and I, they were attentive of Carrie's needs. The shoot was a breeze, all three have done their best.

"So, what do you want to do from here?" I asked her.

"I want to go walking, I hope you don't mind." She replied to me.

"No, I don't." I replied to her.

We walked around the park, I had only my phone and my power bank that charges my phone with its lightning cable. I wondered for the nth time why Gaeul hated me and Carrie's interactions with me. Carrie had the right to choose who she wanted to date and who she wanted to hang out with. She is a free person who can freely choose who to love. She was overbearing with Carrie, how they grew this strong as a family unit almost, seemed impossible with a member like Gaeul, she was in fact what could lead for this group's disbandment if she doesn't control her anger. I was taken out of my reverie when she spoke to me.

"I don't know whether to apologize or to scold Gaeul for her behavior. See, this is the first time she lashed out on anyone, I don't understand why she would do this, I really am sorry for everything that happened today." She told me.

"She's probably just not used to seeing you be sweet with some one else other than your kids." I replied and smiled at her.

"It's still not an excuse, her behavior is inexcusable, you are a press person, imagine how easy it is for you to come forward and tell everyone that one of our members mistreated you. That will cause disbandment." She replied.

"Do you like her? Because if you don't, I can pretend to be your girlfriend and take you off the 'market' and go on dates if we both have the time." I replied to her as I stopped in front of a bench and took a seat.

She sat next to me and thought about the offer.

"Your kids like me." I followed up to her.

"Yeah, they do. They actually think we look good together. But right now, I am not interested in a deep relationship, my team comes first and foremost, unless you promise not to interfere with my responsibilities as Leader of the Nation's Girl Group, then I'll think about it." She replied and paused.

"See, my kids need me. In this industry where everyone is at risk of getting fooled, ually exploited and what have you, I need to make sure everyone is doing well, I need to keep a watchful eye, the food trucks and all those things I send them were designed to check in on them and to show the people on set that I know who they are, make no mistake hurting or violating my children, because I will find that person who did something to them. The staff from the food trucks also knew how to rescue my kids if ever someone tries to do something bad, they are there primarily so that my kids won't need to ask any of the staff and managers to go and buy food leaving them alone and vulnerable. I request for staff with a background in Martial Arts." She followed up chuckling.

Chuckling to herself and how she managed to get the food truck staff to double as security. She must have paid an insane amount of money for those coffee truck companies to give her what she wanted.

"Then there's Gaeul who constantly harasses my kids, you've seen her handiwork yesterday. You've heard Eunchae's complaint. See why I can't date? I can't because I have ten kids plus one who needs anger management classes." She giggled softly.

"I don't have the time either. I am too immersed with my job, if not my job, I am a free spirit, I roam and travel the world, I often crave travels, I draw and create music too. I am the hardest person to love, so I am merely trying to offer you comfort when ever it is convenient for us. You don't want to fall in love for me." I replied smiling.

Albeit my smile appeared to be one from bitter sentiments of my past. I smile anyway, I reminded myself that I am the unluckiest person there ever was. I wasn't worthy of love because of two reasons. I used to believe I deserve love and to be loved. All these changed Senior Highschool, my last year in Highschool. The year, I wish I never lived and never met the person who caused me to be cautious of my relationship.

"Okay." She replied and put her head against my shoulder.

We fell into a comfortable silence.

Flashback

The bell rang and classes were

Please log in to read the full chapter