HypeGirls Post Concert Interview

Dating App Match
Please log in to read the full chapter

Heath's POV:

Backstage

We are currently at the back stage, in ten minutes the one night only thanksgiving concert of HypeGirls will end, we are now preparing the area where the interviews will happen. The team and I worked on setting up the set where we are going to do the interview, the seats were arranged on a half circle. They are currently wrapping up Dani's thanks giving concert, I popped into the concert and took photos of Dani performing her three back-to-back solo stages, it was grueling for her that by the time she was wheeled away in her cart, she was breathless and about to collapse. I ran back to the back of the stage and saw Dani rushing through change costume. She had exactly thirty seconds to finish dressing up in her sparkly jogging pants and crop top HypeGirls Shirt in Purple color as she was getting some oxygen to aide her breathing.

Once she was done inhaling and exhaling, the mask was removed, make-up and hair followed, minor retouch, someone stuck some sparkly stickers to the side of her eyes, making her eyes pop before she was ready to be ushered into their final song, I took a candid shot of her looking all fresh and energetic once again, she saw me and offered a wild smile at me just as I was in the act of shooting her photo. I was satisfied with how she turned out smiling, before the lift actually went up to the stage. She was a flirt for the cameras, a natural at it too with her smile. It's like she knew how to be charming.

I pitied the kid if I am being honest but CEO Chou and COO Minatozaki knew what they were doing, I trusted that through those Solo Stages, Dani was able to shutdown naysayers. That's one of the problems a star could face, the constant bashing when you didn't mean to really do such a thing they are accusing you of doing. There was a lot of people criticizing Dani and her abilities to dance and sing, a lot has been said but she still made her debut as HypeGirls, then there are some who thinks she's just talentless and completely ignores her existence despite her being credited for two of their successful songs in the market. You really can't win with Koreans, which was why I quit my training and chose to be behind a camera.

We set up our live broadcast on Youtube for the exclusive interview we were about to do, camera, lights and Microphones for HypeGirls. I can hear the audience singing along with HypeGirls for their last song of the night. Then after this song ends, they'll bid Newcastle, Australia Good Night and hope to get back here for an Encore Concert or another world tour. It was only for a night for a reason, it might be because Danielle was the least popular member or because SZC Entertainment wanted to see if they will profit or not. The final moment when the curtains draws to a close. They'll be waving at fans, so far, the reception to HypeGirls were warm and loud. Everyone was screaming for Danielle. Everyone was jamming along HypeGirls' hit song called Hype Boy. The sound soon faded and all there was left was Danielle's voice.

Unfortunately that's our last song for tonight. I wanted to say thank you for welcoming me back Australia! I was worried I wasn't doing enough as an artist, but I was proven wrong, everyone's smiles as we performed tonight were heartwarming and touching. So, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, I am deeply grateful to you guys and I promise to perform with more passion and strength the next time I go back here. Please keep on giving us your love especially for my members who have helped me tremendously in preparation for my Homecoming. Please continue loving them and supporting us. To Carrie Eomma, I just want to say thank you for always having my back, for Summer Unnie, Unnie, Thank you for guiding me through out my preparation for this. To CEO Chou, COO Minatozaki and the Board Members of SZC, I wanted to say thank you for nourishing us and encouraging us to give everything our best. We've all worked hard for a year and some months. I am grateful for your help in growing myself as an artist and lyricist. I hope you all had fun tonight, I know I did. Until we meet again Australia! I love you guys!

I heard Dani's voice say outloud. Then one by one, each member spoke to the audience. Carrie was last to speak with a heartwarming message to Danielle and Australian attendees.

Hi everyone, I wanted to say thank you for welcoming us warmly. For a decade, I've seen Danielle grow up, I've seen her cry, become breathless and all the hardships she went through, I've seen her through everything. I am always grateful because she grew up well, she's now an International Brand Ambassador for Burberry, she modeled and even wrote most of our hit songs. To Dani, my Ttal. Please know you can enjoy being a kid, as long as us your members are still with you, you never have to worry, we'll fight anyone who dares hurt you and we'll laugh, cry and laugh again through everything. Please never lose your smile and your sunshiny self, Carrie Eomma will always be there for you. I hope you never forget this moment, all the love you have received tonight, you are loved my child, don't ever feel like you aren't, through everything, we will love you and always support you. Thank you, Australia for cheering for our lovely Danielle, we hope to see you again and show you more beautiful sides of us. Take care on your way home.

She said to everyone. Then the crowd cheered, screamed and clapped their hands. Some even screaming encore over and over again. Shortly, the countdown on our YouTube channel began, they were ushered into the dressing room, I stood by our set up, tweaking some settings on the camera. The Camera was hooked up to the internet, it's a vloggers camera choice popular these days, so as the lighting, the microphones are also good. Once HypeGirls entered the room, they bowed to us and we bowed back to them. Yasmine and Harper ushered them to their seats and final retouch was done on them as Harper and Yasmine hooked each of the girls with their own microphone.

After I sat in my seat as I was about to interview them. I smiled at them and nodded at them as Yasmine raised her hand and voiced out the countdown.

"And we're live in Five, Four..." She says then kept quiet as she counts one to three with her hand.

Hello P!nksters! This is Kang Hyewon of P!nk Magazine. We're here live today with HypeGirls! Girls, First off let me say Congratulations for completing your one night concert at Newcastle, Australia. Brava! I loved Danielle's solo stage. I told them. Setting up the tone for Danielle and Carrie.

Please introduce yourselves first to our viewers.

"Neh, Hi, My name is Carrie, Leader and Eomma of HypeGirls." Carrie answered.

"Hello, my name is Danielle, HypeGirls' Sunflower and Sunshine." Dani was next to introduce herself.

Then the rest followed in a similar manner. They took turns introducing themselves. After the introductions we started the interview and finished at about the fifty-fifth minute mark. The exclusive interview was a success. The lights were subsequently turned off and I bowed towards them. We all decided to get a late dinner at a Restaurant that was open twenty-four hours in the area. We found a Restaurant called Hunter's Steak House. We went in and had our late dinner.

Carrie was so proud of Danielle that she ordered everything that Danielle wanted to eat. I was still paying for dinner tonight courtesy of P!nk Publication. We sat nearest to the other three Unnies of the team. I was discussing the concept I came up with. War between Good and Evil, the teaser video will be released prior to the photoshoot behind the scenes video. I laid out my plans for them and assigned Yujin and Carrie to be the Angels and Kazuha and Gaeul were to be the Evil.

Now, I didn't mean to assign Gaeul as an evil person, I was merely considering the fact that she and Carrie were at odds lately, so I had to assign her as one of the evil person in the concept. Kazuha fitted either way into the concept, she can be the angel or the demon. Since I would add some transitions to the video, where each one would turn into the oppossite of their assigned persona in the storyline. I presented a pretty detailed rough sketch of the plan.

Kazuha smiled widely at the concept and replied to me.

"I like this concept, it's cool. Especially that we are in Monochromatic colors. I'm really excited." Kazuha quipped at me.

"Thanks, Kazuha." I replied to her.

"Now, let's go and eat so we can then go back to our room and rest." It was Carrie who butted into the conversation.

Dinner was served eventually, we ate and everyone spoke with each other. We swapped stories, the rest of the kids had to go promptly before ten, every SZC Concert there ever was was only up until nine in the evening maximum, the reason was because some of the idols are so tired leading up to the concert, they dance hard and sing hard. Some fans are also students, which is why they never go over nine

Please log in to read the full chapter