Castello di Rossino

Dating App Match
Please log in to read the full chapter

Carrie's POV:

We set out early today for a 43 Kilometer trip to a castle and explore the Lake Como, some nature inspired walks despite my sore nether regions and sore legs from yesterday's travel and getting intimate after landing in Milan. She was really a sweetheart about it, very gentle and loving. She currently held me by the hand as we walked past shops around Cologno Monzese, her Aunt's mansion just a few doors down. We made a leisurely walk as we checked out what would look like our breakfast. A lot of shops are open at an early hour, it was only five thirty in the morning and yet everyone is seemingly buzzing. She pulls me to a bakery just across the street and down the end of the street. She sat me in a chair and kisses me on the forehead.

"Wait here, I'll get you the most fluffiest croissants you'll ever have." She told me charmingly.

"Okay, I'll wait here." I replied to her.

She goes to the counter and orders for us. I watched as she confidently spoke to the staff and placed our orders. After this, we're going to go back to her Aunt's Mansion and start to drive going to Lake Cuomo, her cousin and Aunt were going with us to Lake Cuomo and then they're just going to drop us off to our destination and leave us for a while until we finish going around and exploring. Her Aunt wouldn't let her be and I appreciated that her Aunt is nice and caring, they seemed to be close and I did hear stories about Aunt Minjeong from Heath, how she would take care of her and all the warm memories she had of her growing up, this Aunt was her closest Aunt and so they are very fond and seemed inseparable. Auntie Minjeong was a nice person unlike the uptight Auntie Nayeong.  Who was snobbish and a little uptight when I met her last year. She rarely smiled and didn't seem like I was welcome, it was more of her three other siblings who are welcoming and warm. But I tried to be a filial girlfriend to Heath, always being nice and I also prepared some Korean keepsakes like Korean Snacks and Beauty Products for both Aunts and Cousins and a keychain the last time and now shotglasses from Korea and for Auntie Nayeong, I saw some small framed paintings which I got for her. The paintings were from a Korean artist who was popular for his miniature paintings.

For her daughter Catalina, I got her some Korean beauty products and the lipstick she liked to borrow from me which I eventually gave her. The brand of the lipstick was a local Korean brand I endorsed upon debuting. Innisfree, Hera, Espoir and Sulwhasoo I also got her some face mask and other beauty products. Catalina had a glowing skin that was a little tanned and very unlike a Korean artist's skin. So, I picked a few things I know would match her style and skin. One thing I learned from being an artist is at the end of every schedule, I need to wash off my makeup and rehydrate and moisturize my skin and I found some products that works great and I am hoping that it works on her too. She was supposed to meet us later at Lake Cuomo. Cuomo apparently had a shopping center where all the European luxury brands had a shop, she lives in Cuomo and works as a designer for IKEA, a Popular Furniture store all over the world. Catalina also liked Cats and Dogs. She had one of each according to her. So, I got her a few accessories and figurines of cute kittens and a purse that looked like a cat. She told me she likes cats more than dogs. The affinity to cats maybe stemming from her name Catalina. Catalina and I became close during our trip last year and I promised to bring her makeup from Korea and those hydrating facemasks.

I was excited to see her again and spend time with her. Apart from of course I'll be doing an in depth tour with Heath and we've became a little more intimate than we were, I was just glad to have Catalina who was same age as me. Heath eventually got back from the counter and got our orders bagged and in to go cups. She walked towards me, seemingly b with purpose and glowing with happiness. She looks pretty in her heavy puffer jacket and underneath a hoodie and jeans. She looks handsomely beautiful and I am grateful to be in Italy with her. I smiled at her once she approached our table. She handed me my cup of Cafe Americano and held her hand out. I took her hand and got up from my seat, we walked back hand-in-hand back to her Aunt's place. We finished all the bread we bought yesterday for lunch and snacks in between intimate moments. So there was no more left of yesterday's bread haul. We finished everything to sustain ourselves through the activities we have been immersed in all day. She was insatiable and often would give me multiple s that blew me away. She seemed innocent and sweet but she was actually a capable lover which she proved yesterday. She was full of energy this morning that I was honestly dumbfounded where she seemed to get her energy today, she woke up earlier than me and woke me with kisses all over down south and to top it off, she placed a kiss on my lips right after I've fully woken up. We walked towards the Lombardi Mansion and I savored quiet times like these. There was a noticeable bounce to her footsteps today and I have never seen her with so much energy.

"Why are you so full of energy today?" I asked her finally.

"Because, I am the happiest." She replied smoothly.

"By any chance what made you so happy today?" I asked her.

"Having you beside me, having these moments with you is what made me the happiest." She replied.

I smiled at that, it was amazing to give her the happiness she deserved and I think, I love doing ordinary things with her.

"Such a sweet talker." I replied to her and paused.

My cheeks dusting with pinkness from her words.

"Your business, when are you planning on working on it?" I asked her to divert the attention away from me.

Anytime soon my heart may malfunction if I don't stop listening to her talk.

"I'm working on something with Appa Taehyung and Kyeongie. It's a gift for him. Kyeongie will launch a website and accept ordering which will be passed over to your Oppa Jimin, he will monitor the sales from the website and fulfill the orders." I replied to her.

I smiled at her and subsequently told her.

"You are such a beautiful person, you know that? You deserve success in everyone of your endeavors. Appa Tae must be happy." I followed up to her.

"His bakery needed to be known all over Korea, his baking skills are so out of this world." She quipped.

We got to the Lombardi Mansion and sat by the garden. We ate the fluffiest croissant there ever was. A smile crept up to my face as I took another bite. A tiny squeal escaped my mouth as I savored the fluffiest croissant I ever tasted.  She smiles at me as I drank my Americano.

"Yeobo! This is delicious and so fluffy." I told her beaming.

"That bakery is like Appa Taehyung's, so underrated but the

Please log in to read the full chapter