Hotel Stays

Dating App Match
Please log in to read the full chapter

Carrie's POV:

We got to the hotels and just finished a press conference where I saw Heath take lots of photos of us. She was after all one of the selected Korean Press to accompany us on our trip back to Dani's hometown in Australia. We are now in Newcastle, we are surrounded by a beautiful harbor and the rest of the team wanted to eat lunch out of the hotel and see Dani's family. Dani has planned on introducing everyone of us to her family. I was too tired from this morning's bickering with Gaeul that I just needed to take a nap for ten minutes. I closed my eyes and felt Yujin lay to my right side and Dani laid to my left side. I would know because of their smell, Dani smelled like cotton candy and Yujin lavender and wood, Yujin's had a more masculine scent and Dani a sweet candy scent. I can not be mistaken with them, Dani was first to hug me possessively and even placed her legs on top of my torso. She tucks herself in and calls for me.

"Eomma, can I nappie with you?" Dani asked me in her baby voice.

"Sure aegi." I replied to her and pulled her closer. 

"Me too Carrie Eomma." Yujin whispered behind me and enclosed me in a similar hug.

I tapped Yujin on the side of her leg.

"Sure Yuje." I replied to her.

I felt her sank into the sandwich she and my aegi Dani was giving me. These are the few times I enjoy being a single mother of ten, they all pamper me when I have had it with their attitudes. Everyone actually knows they're no better than Yujin, Eunchae and Hyein. 

Ten Minutes later...

I woke up to bickering inside my room, Yujin and Hyein were at it again. 

"Ani! I said stop being noisy Hyein! Can't you see? She's tired!" Yujin says blocking off Hyein.

"Yah, Yujin-ah! Stop! What is it my aegi Hyein? What does my aegi need?" I called out for Hyein.

"I'm hungry Eomma. Let's go get lunch with Dani Unnie." Hyein replied pouting. 

I got up from bed and saw that Dani was already dressing up in her jeans and hoodie. She smiles a lovely smile at me. 

"Eomma, I'll go and meet my family at the lobby for a bit, I'll introduce Haerin. We'll wait for you in the lobby." She says to me. 

She handed Hyein a pack of mini cookies she has on her purse. 

"Here, eat these first." Dani told Hyein and ruffled Hyein's hair.

"Gomawo, Unnie." Hyein replied and opened her cookies.

"Lurve you aegi." Dani replied to Hyein in her Aussie accent.

Hyein sat at the couch and took a bite out of her packet of cookies as Dani rushed out of our room. I got up from bed and took a half bath, it was almost summer in Australia. So, the sun is starting to peak out at Newcastle, the flowers are blooming everywhere, but not as pretty as the flowers in Japan or Korea. It was more of just the sun trying to grill us alive. How could Dani go and wear a hoodie? Honestly, it's too hot here, that I wanted to go out if not for the Paparazzi. Korea had a better weather.

I went for a quick cold shower and because Dani was wearing a hoodie, we all followed suit, everyone in the group dresses this way when we go overseas to avoid being detected by the fans, we had some crazy foreign fans who would follow us even on vacations. We all wore black caps, black hoodie and black skinny jeans and black and white low Jordans 1. While our heights differ, some members were same height and three or four really tall girls.

We agreed to always go on foreign schedules in color coordinated outfits and everyone had the same Black Rimmed Eyeglasses. We found that it was easy to confuse foreigners when we go on trips wearing the same outfits. We agreed on Black and White Colors this time, everyone of us bought from the same brand and the same line. Though we tend to borrow clothes from each other and it was a reoccurring thing because we are a big unorganized group most times, it was easier to buy one for each of us to wear. We collectively voted over what to wear. We were used to going by majority votes on our meetings. That's how we decided what to wear, what to eat on the daily and what to do during free time. We always went by that as it was easier to pick from a list than have everyone put in their input and bicker endlessly.

Everyone was used to following with the majority of us rather than having their voices heard. It was key, according to Sana Okaasan to go by the Majority rather than be left alone on a decision. I was done after fifteen minutes, fully dressed like Dani's get up. It was like a uniform, we used to joke whenever we went overseas that we were Minions of SZC Company. We looked like Minions having worn a Blue Denim Jumpers and Yellow Hoodies before. We collectively agreed to never do a yellow number again and never a Jumper. We had fun those days, we were a bunch of goofballs to be honest, no boring days with my kids.

Next to take a shower was Yujin, she and Wonyoung always slept beside me and Danielle, thank goodness I didn't have to share rooms with Gaeul. Which reminded me, I needed to contact Sana Okaasan and tell her about Gaeul. So, I opened the private chat box between Sana Okaasan and I. I typed a short message detailing about Gaeul's harassment of me and the members. I know six would back me up except for some who were closest to Gaeul. But I had to do this so we can address Gaeul's behavior. I put my phone back to my pocket and did some breathing exercises. Then Wonyoung enters the room. She sat beside me and looked at me as if I was a specimen in a laboratory.

"Eomma, are you ready to meet Dani's Father side?" She asked me.

"Yeah. I am." I replied to her.

She smiled at me and said.

"We'll block off Gaeul Unnie, don't worry." She says to me.

"Thank you for the reassurance, but just let her. I'll deal with her once we finish our visit with Dani's Father side." I replied to her.

"No biggie, Eomma." She replied.

She puts her head down on my shoulder, she breathed a sigh. 

"What? Don't tell me you're exhausted already." I replied to her as I put an arm around her.

"No, I'm wondering how could you do all these things and stay calm, you've been so patient all this time with Gaeul Unnie alone, then Yujin, Danielle and Hyein. You have a really beautiful heart Eomma, I wish everyone could see all the hard work you do for us ten. Debuting with you was something I'd never regret." She says as she tucks herself closer to me.

"If it were someone else, I think Yuje will always be kicked in the , then Eunchae and Hyein chained up together with Dani, because those three alone are a lot. I am the eldest, Wony. I also have a little sister and big brother and my brother is irresponsible, I pay for his college tuition fees, I am the one who takes care of my family and by now, I've already created my own family of ten kids. You and the other nine are what keeps me going if I am being honest, there's no way I'd let anyone of you get swept up in a scandal." I replied giggling.

"Mwo ya? Eomma?! We're good girls, none of us will get swept in a scandal, like everyone in this team is so gay for each other. We're all gays." Wonyoung said laughing.

"Excuse me, Unnie. I'm too young to hear this. But, I like a girl too." Hyein butts in.

"Aegi?! You have a crush? Who is it?!" Wonyoung and I chorused and turned to Hyein.

"Who is she? Care to explain where you met?!" I asked her in a rapidfire manner, itching to know who our Maknae's first crush was.

"Eomma. It's embarrassing. Leave me alone. I'll explain some other time." She says.

"Ani! You're not allowed to keep secrets from Eomma." Wonyoung says to her.

"Ani, I am. Especially because I don't want to jinx anything. We are in a phase right now." She replied.

"Phase? Oh my god, what phase? Aegi, you're our baby Hyein, please don't go through life keeping secrets." I replied to her.

"Eomma, please. Let's calm down, I'll tell you guys eventually." She replied still munching on a mini cookie.

"Okay." Wonyoung replied and went back to tucking herself close to me.

"Suit yourself, but you are still my baby, okay? Eomma will be sad if you don't tell her." I replied to her.

"I will soon." She replied smiling.

"How soon are we talking about?" I asked her.

"Like four to five months soon." She replied.

"Ohohoho, she's back home, I think one of her classmates, Eomma." Wonyoung replied teasingly and pauses.

"Probably in the industry too." Wonyoung follows up.

The teasing stops when Gaeul entered my room and asked us if we were ready.

"Are you guys ready?" She asked us.

I didn't bother to answer her, instead let Wonyoung or Hyein speak for me.

"Yeah Unnie, we'll be down in the lobby in a few." Wonyoung replied.

"Okay, see you guys." She replied.

"Okay." Wonyoung replied sounding bored.

"Yah, Yujin-ah! Hurry up!" Wonyoung shouted for Yujin.

The bathroom door opens instantly and out came Yujin, already dressed in her get up. Yujin looked handsomely beautiful, we looked good together and if I wasn't aware that Wonyoung and her had been dating even before they both came to SZC, I would have honestly accepted her as my partner in the idol industry, maybe might have fallen in love too eventually. I mean how could I not? She's charming and sweet, she's two years younger than me, but she's mature. Even the way she handles her relationship with Wonyoung, she was always calm and mature, her voice never raised when she was talking to Wonyoung. She was always kind and accommodating to Wonyoung. She was never one to engage in sweet public display of affection with Wonyoung.

She lets Wonyoung mingle with our members, she lets her initiate skinship and smiles like a love sick pup. I call her a Goldendoodle pup, because she looks similar to Brody the Goldendoodle on Social Media. She was easily excitable and eager to follow Wonyoung to the ends of the Earth. She respected Wonyoung and Wonyoung's parents' wish, they were fine with Yujin being their daughter's lover as long as they don't engage in handsy stuff like Gaeul does. Any between them were inexistent. Yujin was also respectful of each one of our members. She only back hugs us or cling to our arms, but her hands always off to our arms or hands. Unlike the other members who teases everyone by roaming their hands free ov

Please log in to read the full chapter