End of HypeGirls' Tour

Dating App Match
Please log in to read the full chapter

Carrie's POV:

We just got back to Korea and we are now at the KSPO Dome to prepare for our last concert tour. Our homecoming tour, I was on my way to our green room to change into a jogging pants and sweater for Dress Rehearsal HypeGirls' Colors were pastel bubblegum colors and black, I was going to wear a Pastel Bubblegum Purple and Indigo color, to signify my affiliation as SaTzu Daughter, it was what Sana Okaasan does to every SZC Leaders, who looks like a SaTzu Daughter or Son. Albeit I loved white, I have come to love both colors. As it was my designated colors by my Industry parents. My sweater was on the Purple and Indigo shade the pattern looks like a tie dyed pattern, it was pretty the way the colors blended and seemingly about to burst with its vibrant circular pattern. I got into the sweater and jogging pants, put on my signature white Airmax 90s, these were my favorite sneakers, I was always caught wearing these, partly because it was given by my Appa a few years back when he first got back to his feet, my Appa didn't need to buy me a pair of sneakers, but he said I needed a pair of sturdy shoes that will support my feet with all the dancing and singing that I do. He was sweet and thoughtful to me, which was why I always used his gift. I kept the shoe intact and spotless clean. None of my kids so far has damaged the shoe and I intend to keep my shoe untouched and always looking brand new.

Then a knock was heard just as I pulled up the jogging pants. A staff opened the door and came in a delivery from someone. Then came a tall bouquet of daisies and baby's breath flowers, brought by a staff I guess. Manager Cho took the flowers, hiding behind the bouquet was Heath, she smiles mischievously at me as the flowers were taken from her. Manager Cho left the room abruptly, leaving Heath and I alone.

"Welcome Home, Yeobo." I heard her say.

I tackled her for a hug, closing the distance between us. I missed her so much it's been four months since we last saw each other. I lingered into the hug. Holding her in place. Time seemingly stood frozen, butterflies I tried to suppress for four months wanted to escape through the hug I gave her. I pulled away eventually and smiled at her dopey face she was currently sporting. She's cute alright.

"Yeobo? Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, my bias hugged me, so tight I nearly lost my mind." She replied with a dopey smile.

"Mmmhmmm, Sweet talker. But thank you for these flowers." I quipped at her.

I held her by the hand and I smiled at her as I pulled her to the couch, soon my members came in to get ready. I sat her at the couch and grabbed a bottle of Iced Tea for her and an Iced Americano for me. We sat near proximity of each other. She was smiling goofily as she sat seemingly concentrating on what to tell me.

"So, how was your trip? Did you enjoy?" She finally asked me.

"Yeah, I did. Thanks to your recommendations, we all had fun and my kids were impressed that I knew where all the places were." I replied to her.

"It's nothing. I enjoyed giving you tips and guides on how to get around places." She replied.

"Later, drop by here after the concert, we're going to have dinner at home." I replied to her.

"Home as in your home? With your parents?" She asked.

"Yeah, don't worry, my parents are cool, they don't bite, unless I am hurt." I replied giggling to her.

"Ani, Ani. I don't even have anything to offer them for their hospitality. Not even a bottle of cheap wine." She replied.

"Relax, Eomma and Appa doesn't drink, they don't need wine. You can come as you are." I replied to her and took a sip from my coffee.

"At least let me help them cook." She offered.

"You can probably help them, but I can not be sure if they would accept help, my parents love to cook. They cook up a feast too." I replied to her and paused because my phone was ringing so loudly.

"Hold on, I'll just get this call." I replied to her and got my phone from my pocket.

I picked up the call and it was Eomma.

Yeobeoseyo? Eomma? Are you guys at the Arena already? Okay, let me get someone to usher you guys in before our sound check starts. Yeah, Nado Saranghae.

I told Eomma and the call finished abruptly.

"Hold on, Heath. I need to call securtiy to let my family in." I told her before making my way out of the room.

She stopped me and offered to pick up my family.

"I'll do it, tell them to meet me at the entrance." She replied.

"Ani. Security is tight, I had to tell them myself. I'll be quick Yeobo." I replied and smiled.

I stepped out of the room and found Manager Cho already calling the Security People. He smiled easily after he finished calling the security.

"I heard your parents are coming, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but your mic is on, everyone could her you and your Yeobo's conversation." Manager Cho replied giggling at me.

"Aaaaahhh! Oppa! Why didn't you tell me?! Oh my gadniss!" I replied to him.

"Gwaenchana, Fans aren't here yet and it's the first thing I asked them to lower down the volume." He replied teasingly and paused.

"I'm kidding, go on. You and the girls will start sound check after lunch. Enjoy lunch." He replied smiling.

Just like that, I saw Security coming with Eomma and Appa, they both had bags of food, I s

Please log in to read the full chapter